• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any of ya'll had anything exciting happen recently?

Nope. I'm sick as all hell, and I've been feeling like **** all day.

My stupid amiibo cards haven't been shipped yet even though I bought them a ****ing week ago. They were supposed to arrive 2 days ago. Nothing. I contacted the seller, but I haven't gotten anything back yet!

And then that damn thread up and made my mood even worse.

My brother IRL is bothering the living **** out of me and he won't stop.

So yeah. My life has been wonderful lately. *sarcasm*
(Right after my birthday, my life goes back to hell. Right where it belongs.)

Last edited:
You know whats funny? When people see my girlfriend, they think she's still in elementary school and give me weird looks.

I'm a solid 7 inches taller than her
I like it that way tho, she's my little ball of happiness :blush:

My stupid amiibo cards haven't been shipped yet even though I bought them a ****ing week ago. They were supposed to arrive 2 days ago. Nothing. I contacted the seller, but I haven't gotten anything back yet!

And then this damn thread up and made my mood even worse.

Ouch...I hope everything gets better for you soon. :/

And then this damn thread up and made my mood even worse.

Aww, I didn't mean to make your day bad! I didn't mean for any of this to happen actually...

Raskell got banned again? A thread? I'm so outdated with TBT, life happened so I couldn't go on! >.<

Well my brother stopped bothering me(At least he apologized.)
(He can be a bit obnoxious at times, but hey, aren't all siblings sometimes? :V)

I kinda want to buy a third copy of New Leaf.. I think having a new town might cheer me up..
I don't want to abuse Irisvale (that's my main town, I'm taking it easy with that one.)
... but I also don't want to get rid of my cycle town either. That has all my wishlist items in it.. I need to keep that one, too.

I'm able to have 2 digital copies, since ACNL:WA and vanilla ACNL count as 2 different games.
Do I really want to spend $20 on another town, though..??
(Help me, I'm addicted)

Raskell got banned again? A thread? I'm so outdated with TBT, life happened so I couldn't go on! >.<

Yeah he got banned.. Again..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.