☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally seen my girlfriend for the first time in weeks, u r all wimps

LOL I didn't notice this edit before. I'm not a wimp but I'm p sure you're all under age? So I'm a little uncomfortable hearing about that lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aren't they just punishment

No bc I like them

Nice try tho

the_biting_pear_of_salamanca_by_ursulav.jpg

Look at this Beauty.​

I'm still laughing at this, who even makes this type of art.

I don't know....but their work does not go unappreciated.

Yeah, I'm convinced it's a portrait of my grandmother or something

Beautiful

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know I don't get how you Americans do the weird date thing where you put the month first. That's just unnecessarily confusing.

Beautiful

LOL she's a miracle of nature

How did [whoever found it] even find this art? What's the artist's name? Is this a series? I have so many questions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanted to change my username to "lemon" or "softlemon" because that was my old tumblr url. I wonder if there is some scary lemon art out there for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beautiful

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know I don't get how you Americans do the weird date thing where you put the month first. That's just unnecessarily confusing.

Honestly I agree. It is confusing. It makes much more sense to go in order of date, month, year.

LOL she's a miracle of nature

How did [whoever found it] even find this art? What's the artist's name? Is this a series? I have so many questions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanted to change my username to "lemon" or "softlemon" because that was my old tumblr url. I wonder if there is some scary lemon art out there for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly I agree. It is confusing. It makes much more sense to go in order of date, month, year.

IMG_7053.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.