• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone give me a reason to dedicate to this town...Because now that I don't have my ex to play this game with there's not much of a point....There's gotta be a good reason to make my town nice. :p

Once you have a plan for your town and start laying down some landscaping, paths or PWP's it kinda gets you motivated to continue. I almost gave up hope with my town a month back, but now I know what I'm doing with it I feel so much better about it. Collect some awesome furniture, aim to get your dreamies etc., just make some good goals to keep you going c:

Once you have a plan for your town and start laying down some landscaping, paths or PWP's it kinda gets you motivated to continue. I almost gave up hope with my town a month back, but now I know what I'm doing with it I feel so much better about it. Collect some awesome furniture, aim to get your dreamies etc., just make some good goals to keep you going c:

Well...I do have two more rooms in my house I need to make...

Someone give me a reason to dedicate to this town...Because now that I don't have my ex to play this game with there's not much of a point....There's gotta be a good reason to make my town nice. :p

Who says there has to be a point? :) Just play it for the sake of playing it! Plus we can all play together

Last edited:
Scrumf, you'll always have me.

Who says there has to be a point? :) Just play it for the sake of playing it! Plus we can all play together

Hm...Maybe just having fun is the thing to it. I wanted a reason to have the fun(That's why Pokemon took over my life for a while...Who am I kidding it still has). Like with Pokemon, I'd be collecting them, and having my teams who I'd love forever. But playing a game just for the sake of doing it's always been the best way. XP

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone know what theme my new town should be?

Duane!!

Yeah also agree with this ^^ When some of us here a free, we should all hang out together. Best friend each other so you have someone to chat to c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scrumf, you'll always have me.

I think we have a new ship guys ;)

Yeah also agree with this ^^ When some of us here a free, we should all hang out together. Best friend each other so you have someone to chat to c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we have a new ship guys ;)

Naw, Me x Ash is one of the og ships

party%2Beyes%2521.gif

If I had a Avatar Animation, I'd make this my Avatar. XD
My current avatar is my favorite so far.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.