☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I probably won't be on again until tomorrow evening or Sunday. I'm staying the night at a friend's house tonight and then I have stuff going on during the day tomorrow.

I really hope Rask comes back soon :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the sake of this thread getting closed, I can't say any mor of it. Sorry.

I know. I don't want to say you should just forget about it but it would be best if we did anyways.

Btw I probably won't be on again until tomorrow evening or Sunday. I'm staying the night at a friend's house tonight and then I have stuff going on during the day tomorrow.

I really hope Rask comes back soon :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know. I don't want to say you should just forget about it but it would be best if we did anyways.

it'll be a few weeks

Dear members of the Miscellaneous,

It is with a heavy heart to announce that I am leaving TBT for a while.

Got a infraction earlier this morning for apparently bypassing the censor yesterday night. Whoops.

Not to mention I'm still really sick, and it might be a fever now according to mom, aka the medical expert in the family.

..I guess that's my signal to go on hiatus.

I don't know when I will return.

..If I ever return.

Please do not PM/VM me, I will most likely not respond.

If I do not return within 30 days(4/17/17), it means I'm gone forever. Please remove me from the guild and any friend lists when that happens.

For now, this is goodbye.

~Crystal, aka SunsetDelta

P.S. - Happy St. Patrick's Day for those who celebrate it, and Happy Shamrock Day for all Animal Crossing towns.

Noooo! Don't go on a hiatus just because you got an infraction! I've gotten them before and I'm still here. I'm sorry you're sick though. :(

Welp, time for me to take my leave, i'll talk to you guys again Sunday. Don't any of you go dying on me while i'm gone!

Guys I'm legit crying rn >.<'' I made a super cute pink little thread of my peachie closet clean out that took me agessss to make and then what did I do???? :) Accidentally post it in TBT Marketplace T^T It's my first ever shop nd stuff so yay Puella fails at life again

Last edited:
Guys I'm legit crying rn >.<'' I made a super cute pink little thread of my peachie closet clean out that took me agessss to make and then what did I do???? :) Accidentally post it in TBT Marketplace T^T It's my first ever shop nd stuff so yay Puella fails at life again

Luckily copy paste exists??? D:

Lol I'm pretty sure last time I was on here there was like 190 something pages....there's 254 now guys xD

Status
Not open for further replies.