• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you did what you did...I think it was a really good idea to step in like that.

Thank you. I had to, it got so out of hand :(

It's a shame that it ended up with Marshal being very upset and Raskell getting banned(again).

...I really hope this doesn't happen again..

And to be honest, I don't think Raskell deserves to be Third Kind now after what happened :(

It's a shame that it ended up with Marshal being very upset and Raskell getting banned(again).

And to be honest, I don't think Raskell deserves to be Third Kind now after what happened :(

It definitely is a shame to see what happened. I'm just hoping it can all be put behind everyone.

No, I'm the one who doesn't deserve it. I acted pretty childish. I can't help it though, my religion is the one thing I will defend with my life. :(

My 3DS, Wii U, Miiverse, and every other platform aside from Youtube and Facebook.

I see. I used to be AshCo. Name my dad gave me making a minecraft(HEH HEH I KNOW RIGHT I was twelve don't judge me. It's still fun to make stuff though. Blame my lego-based childhood) account, but then I became Ash Q. Scrumfleton. The only thing that has an origin is ASH, my initials.

No, I'm the one who doesn't deserve it. I acted pretty childish. I can't help it though, my religion is the one thing I will defend with my life. :(

Just...I think that everyone shouldn't have taken things so heavily. I understand if you're very defensive of your religion, that's perfectly fine. I just think that, as I've said before(good gosh I'm a broken record) it shouldn't have been a huge issue. That's only my opinion, I can see why it'd be an issue but I think you and Raskell could have handled it better. I don't know either of you the best so maybe there was something I'm not understanding, sorry if it's that way. But it's over, we're all going to move on and everything will be fine in time, right?

Marshal. No. You do deserve it. You have all right to defend your religion! Please don't step down after what happened. :(

Also FreeHelium was agreeing with the fact that you defended your religion. That's the vibe I got.
(I could be wrong tho)

Guys, Raskell wouldn't be wanting us to be talking about it. Let's just put it over our heads and talk about something else :)

Has any of ya'll had anything exiting happen recently?

Just...I think that everyone shouldn't have taken things so heavily. I understand if you're very defensive of your religion, that's perfectly fine. I just think that, as I've said before(good gosh I'm a broken record) it shouldn't have been a huge issue. That's only my opinion, I can see why it'd be an issue but I think you and Raskell could have handled it better. I don't know either of you the best so maybe there was something I'm not understanding, sorry if it's that way. But it's over, we're all going to move on and everything will be fine in time, right?

You are a wise person. I swear I never meant to get Raskell banned, he's a great friend most of the time and a wonderful TK.

Guys, Raskell wouldn't be wanting us to be talking about it. Let's just put it over our heads and talk about something else :)

Not really, just wishing my GF was with me.

Haven't had nothing exit currently.

You know whats funny? When people see my girlfriend, they think she's still in elementary school and give me weird looks.

I'm a solid 7 inches taller than her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.