• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go to my second class which is the one full of idiots who never shut up and never get anything done wheeeeeee I love school

Hello nine guests

Last edited:
So these two kids were beating each other up in my second hour and they like pushed each other in me. I think I said like "piece of ****" or something like that and this one idiot tried instigating some reason for the one guy to fight me, so he said I called him that, which i didn't. Like...boi, I don't have time for that. This one girl gave the kid hell thankfully. He ended up getting in trouble. I really don't have time for idiots...bleh

I just bashed my arm in the fire alarm switch. It was under metal bars so it really hurt. Good day today.: )

Thanks, friend! It's good to be back tbh, I missed TBT :'D
(and I miss making blog entries asdfj Irisvale is sooooo far behind ?_?)

Well, as we say in Atlantic Canada.... Git 'er done!

X.X i'll never be happy with all my villagers, again i'm thinking of replacing someone

I'm on my way home but I won't be on here much cause I'm doing a physics lab which I'm actually enjoying tbh

X.X i'll never be happy with all my villagers, again i'm thinking of replacing someone
I feel ya.

Decided to stay with Cookie at the end though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who do you want to get rid of? :eek:

I feel ya.

Decided to stay with Cookie at the end though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who do you want to get rid of? :eek:

I'm considering Rudy, and replacing him with another cranky villager.

Well...
I'd recommend Rolf or Tom, they'd also allow you to keep the cat trend going. :eek:

Yeah, i'm considering them, but my cat trend is kinda dead, my idea was to get Hopper

Status
Not open for further replies.