• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
tanooki mario looks like poop.jpg
Omg those polygons are bothering me soo much T.T

might just suck it up tho. This model needs to go into that pic I made yesterday so it can look like a beast or something idk

Will the models in question not be as large though? I'd assume they'd be a lot less noticeable in that case.

I don't think so. The model might be smaller but it will still be close to the camera like it is here.

Guess we'll wait to see what he looks like in front of Bowser's castle.

I don't think so. The model might be smaller but it will still be close to the camera like it is here.

Guess we'll wait to see what he looks like in front of Bowser's castle.

I mean, it looks pretty good already to be honest. Polygons aren't as bad as texturing issues IMO

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be back in about ten minutes. Here's a ten minute video to distract you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPJOe-meHl0

Here's the scene with the model in it:
kinda lit i guess 5.jpg
Thinking about going with a different Tanooki Mario model... this one's a bit rough.

Maybe the one from MK8?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk I'm kinda growing attached to this one...

Here's the scene with the model in it:
View attachment 196630
Thinking about going with a different Tanooki Mario model... this one's a bit rough.

Maybe the one from MK8?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk I'm kinda growing attached to this one...

Honestly I like this so far. :p If you want to change it go ahead, but I think it's pretty solid.

Honestly I like this so far. :p If you want to change it go ahead, but I think it's pretty solid.

Well I might try it with a different model and see if it looks any better.

Besides, I originally created this as a reference for a drawing I want to do on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.