• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know exactly what's wrong??

No but it's unbearable at times. I have a fine posture, but...Ugh. I should see a chiropractor or something. I don't know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh mate you don't even know

Oh trust me, I don't deny that other people go through a lot more hell than I do. My condolences to those who do, I genuinely hope that they can one day get out of that pain.

See this is why I'm too scared to ever talk about my problems, I should go around trying to help people and not care about my issues really, I'm insignificant when you really think about it. I don't have a right to talk knowing how bad others have it.

God I just sound like a piece of human garbage, don't I?

Last edited:
Oh trust me, I don't deny that other people go through a lot more hell than I do. My condolences to those who do, I genuinely hope that they can one day get out of that pain.

See this is why I'm too scared to ever talk about my problems, I should go around trying to help people and not care about my issues really, I'm insignificant when you really think about it. I don't have a right to talk knowing how bad others have it.

God I just sound like a piece of human garbage, don't I?

I was joking calm b

I understand what you mean though

Someone just called me sir on the political correctness thread.

I am so offended .-.

Jk I'm not that dumb.

I hate when tablets start to dissolve in your mouth before you swallow them and ew the taste

Yeah, my thoughts exactly...Back when I first took pills for the first time in my life(Nice job repeating there) I couldn't handle it. What's even worse is what they coat those capsules with. Oh god...It goes down your throat too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone just called me sir on the political correctness thread.

I am so offended .-.

Jk I'm not that dumb.

Whoever he was he's a saint for bringing up a joke in that thread. Seriously, someone needed to eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.