☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
those ears tho.jpg
I'm really sad rn because those ears shouldn't have pink on them and idk how to fix it T.T

Yeah...At least it's somewhat civilized, unlike the PC one. I'm quite relieved it hasn't turned into people just being really bitter with eachother.

Yeah, I quite like talking about my opinion and am open to here other people's views. I feel the discussions on here regarding political issues just turn into a debate of who is right and who is wrong.

Yeah, I quite like talking about my opinion and am open to here other people's views. I feel the discussions on here regarding political issues just turn into a debate of who is right and who is wrong.

Yeah, me too. I'm always open for discussing topics. But you're right, it seems that a lot of discussions on here just turn hostile, and that's when it just depresses me. Seriously, that Political correctness thread was really a sore sight after a while.

Yeah, me too. I'm always open for discussing topics. But you're right, it seems that a lot of discussions on here just turn hostile, and that's when it just depresses me. Seriously, that Political correctness thread was really a sore sight after a while.
Yeah, I think I posted my opinion just before everyone starting debating but I looked back at it and was like yeesh.
I like listening to others views so it's quite sad it turns out like that.

Yeah, I think I posted my opinion just before everyone starting debating but I looked back at it and was like yeesh.
I like listening to others views so it's quite sad it turns out like that.

Yeah, me too. I think I made a response to someone's claim that I thought was a little ridiculous but after that I was out. When people do their little passive-aggressive obvious-that-they-hate-the-other-side thing, it just annoys me. I have to drop out at that point.

Yeah, me too. I think I made a response to someone's claim that I thought was a little ridiculous but after that I was out. When people do their little passive-aggressive obvious-that-they-hate-the-other-side thing, it just annoys me. I have to drop out at that point.

Yeah that annoys the hell out of me. I feel some people are just not open to the fact that other people may have different opinions to them.

Yeah that annoys the hell out of me. I feel some people are just not open to the fact that other people may have different opinions to them.

Oh, they aren't. Lots of people aren't. They instantly shut off the people who have a differing opinion and instantly call the people who have such opinions bigots, or egotistical and whatnot. That really gets on my nerves.

People are posting 7 paragraphs in rants and I just don't have the time for that kind of crap.

People are posting 7 paragraphs in rants and I just don't have the time for that kind of crap.

Same. Especially when they show obvious hypocrisy, like wanting to bring people together yet at the same time just dividing people more and more by doing what they do. It drives me up a tree.

- - - Post Merge - - -

God, my back is unbearable...Someone kill me

Same. Especially when they show obvious hypocrisy, like wanting to bring people together yet at the same time just dividing people more and more by doing what they do. It drives me up a tree.

People like that are hypocritical in the fact they'll tell you to be open to their opinion but won't listen to yours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.