• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that, just got a call that my cat Muffins passed away...I had her since I was four years old. I guess she went peacefully in her sleep...Poor baby, I'm gonna miss her.

awhhh

I've had two cats and a dog die in the last few years. It's sad :(

Yeah, it's rough....It's a sad time, but for some odd reason I've accepted it's happened...I don't know, maybe my grandpa suffering 6 months of brain cancer and eventually dying desensitized me to death or something...

Yeah, it's rough....It's a sad time, but for some odd reason I've accepted it's happened...I don't know, maybe my grandpa suffering 6 months of brain cancer and eventually dying desensitized me to death or something...

I think going through something that tragic makes you realize what it truly is, and therefore you become less afraid of it.

Idk I'm just theorizing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has anyone heard the story of the lonely tack?

Nope.

I think going through something that tragic makes you realize what it truly is, and therefore you become less afraid of it.

Idk I'm just theorizing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope.

Yeah, I mean...Seeing someone suffer from that, when you know there's no going back, no getting better, what are you supposed to do? You just have to be there for that person until they pass. It's hard but sometimes you just have to know that it was their time to go. Of course, it's always the after-effect that gets to me. I think about my grandpa every day, I'm going to be thinking about Muffins every day...But life goes on, y'know?

Sorry about that, just got a call that my cat Muffins passed away...I had her since I was four years old. I guess she went peacefully in her sleep...Poor baby, I'm gonna miss her.

I'm sorry about your cat, Ash. My dog passed away in November because of cancer. I've literally lost 3 family members within the past 6 months, so I understand what you mean about feeling desensitized to death. Please remember to take some time to mourn if you need to and take care of yourself.

Yeah, I mean...Seeing someone suffer from that, when you know there's no going back, no getting better, what are you supposed to do? You just have to be there for that person until they pass. It's hard but sometimes you just have to know that it was their time to go. Of course, it's always the after-effect that gets to me. I think about my grandpa every day, I'm going to be thinking about Muffins every day...But life goes on, y'know?

I've lost a lot of my favorite relatives in my lifetime, but I think losing Aunt and Uncle, who lived about 30 minutes away, really got to me. I have fond memories of being at their house every year for a traditional fall cookout. They're been gone for about 5-6 years now.

I've lost a lot of my favorite relatives in my lifetime, but I think losing Aunt and Uncle, who lived about 30 minutes away, really got to me. I have fond memories of being at their house every year for a traditional fall cookout. They're been gone for about 5-6 years now.

I haven't really had anything like that...I mean, my grandpa who's lived around the block from me was the first time there was a death that really got to me..I'm fortunate not much loss has happened yet, but I know it's inevitable. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry about your cat, Ash. My dog passed away in November because of cancer. I've literally lost 3 family members within the past 6 months, so I understand what you mean about feeling desensitized to death. Please remember to take some time to mourn if you need to and take care of yourself.

Thank you for the kind words. I really do appreciate it...I mean, honestly, being here has been somewhat helpful to let me cope through this...I remember when my first cat, sweety died I used Mario Kart 7 to get my mind off it...They just...Help.

Rip. :( My condolences <3

Thank you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great, the plastic part where it holds part of the hinge of my laptop popped out...Now I've got an exposed cord which could be damaged and ruin my screen.

What a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.