☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you can sell off your town and keep your catalogue/PWP's too, and as far as I know you can keep re-selling your town as many times until you're satisfied with your map (I'm not sure on the details how so you might have to look into it).

All I know is that this'll be worse than SR'ing for a shiny. Ugh...This won't be fun but I'll endure it. If there IS a way to keep my PWP's that would help wonders, I need my brick bridges.

All I know is that this'll be worse than SR'ing for a shiny. Ugh...This won't be fun but I'll endure it. If there IS a way to keep my PWP's that would help wonders, I need my brick bridges.

Yeah I'm like 99% sure there is a way of doing it, and I've seen threads about it on here too so I'd look into it :)

Ah...Well shoot, now I want to do this...If only my friend was around more. Can't control people's lives though. I can be patient. XP

I would love to help but I'm going out in like 15 minutes xP Otherwise I'd leave my gates open for you and you can drop stuff wherever.

I would love to help but I'm going out in like 15 minutes xP Otherwise I'd leave my gates open for you and you can drop stuff wherever.

Well thanks for the thought anyways! I'll find some way to do it...I should go through my boxes and try to sell some things I don't want.

EDIT-I'm too lazy to sell all my items I don't want...If anyone wants to come over and just take whatever feel free.

Last edited:
What don't you like about it? Do you have a screen shot of your map?

Couldn't post a pic of one if I wanted to, I don't have the TBT to do it. :/

It's just everything in is a terrible spot, I can't do anything with it, the rocks are all in the worst position possible...There's really crowded points and then fields of absolutely nothing...I really just want my old town back. I've already set it in stone, my house is all packed up, etc...Once I can see my friend then I'm going to drop off my furniture and start resetting.

Puella, do you live in a rural or urban area?

Misa, I have the same fears lol. I currently live in a suburban area so it's like safe-ish but also I'm still scared lol.

I live in an urban area ^_^ but I have a lot of parks around where I live so I like to take my walks through those :)

LMAOOO rip me
This has been the worst spring break ever
I swear I'm just a mess up and a failure. What's the point anymore?
My shop also has 3 stars so that's awesome too.

I hope you're okay, if you need to vent at all you can always PM me :) you're not a mess up or a failure ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Ash good luck with your new town ^_^

I hope you're okay, if you need to vent at all you can always PM me :) you're not a mess up or a failure ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Ash good luck with your new town ^_^

Thank you...I'm dreading the resetting portion. There's going to be actual effort involved unlike in Pokemon where it's just push A like three times.

Puella, do you live in a rural or urban area?

Misa, I have the same fears lol. I currently live in a suburban area so it's like safe-ish but also I'm still scared lol.

Yeah, I live in a suburban area too. My neighborhood is safe, but there's a really sketchy one literally RIGHT next to it where people frequently come in to mine and steal stuff from cars so they're not the kind of people I'd wanna run into at night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Couldn't post a pic of one if I wanted to, I don't have the TBT to do it. :/

It's just everything in is a terrible spot, I can't do anything with it, the rocks are all in the worst position possible...There's really crowded points and then fields of absolutely nothing...I really just want my old town back. I've already set it in stone, my house is all packed up, etc...Once I can see my friend then I'm going to drop off my furniture and start resetting.

I didn't realize that it cost TBT to post a photo. :eek: I understand your problem, but it is a pain resetting because you need to unlock the stores and upgrade your houses again too.

Yeah, I live in a suburban area too. My neighborhood is safe, but there's a really sketchy one literally RIGHT next to it where people frequently come in to mine and steal stuff from cars so they're not the kind of people I'd wanna run into at night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't realize that it cost TBT to post a photo. :eek: I understand your problem, but it is a pain resetting because you need to unlock the stores and upgrade your houses again too.

Eh, I have over ten million bells in my bank. That's not really of much concern to me, I can always TT to get my house maxed in less than an hour.

Are you even part of the guild? If you like it here you should ask Pinkcotton if you can join :3

Oh, I did ask her. I actually sent a 100 TBT donation to her but haven't heard back yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh, I have over ten million bells in my bank. That's not really of much concern to me, I can always TT to get my house maxed in less than an hour.

Wait, less than an hour? How many characters do you have? It always takes me way longer than that :/

This is the last warning that you will all receive. Despite being told not to discuss bans here, you have continued to do so. I can understand that you may not have all seen the post, which I'm fine with, as you all stopped shortly thereafter, but that does not mean you can then go onto private message staff members asking further questions about something you have been told that we do not disclose.

Whether or not this message was decided upon collectively as a group, or was done unknowingly by the choice of an unnamed individual - though whatever the case is irrelevant - this is still not something we have ever allowed, especially after you have been told not to, and anyone who does so from now on will receive a warning or infraction, depending on the circumstance.

This also extends on to using this thread as a way to send messages from banned users, and allow them to still communicate on the forums. You are more than welcome to talk to banned users off site, but do not come here and post messages from them on their behalf. This is something that applies site-wide, and not just in this thread.

I want to make this very clear that as we have been kind enough to let you use this thread as an unofficial group, this is the last warning you will receive on this manner, and if you are unable to follow our rules when we ask you to, this thread will be locked indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.