• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you and what have you done with the real SunsetDelta?

Also I'm really sorry for barging in this thread, you guys seem really cool so I kinda want to join? Idk I was reading a bunch of pages(I think 450 onward) lol.

OMG I'M SO HONORED! YOU'RE ONE OF THE GUESTS WHO KEEP STALKING THE THREAD!! ^o^ You're so in.

Eh, honestly I've been thinking of leaving too :/ I don't really have anything to contribute on this thread or the forum anymore; because of a lack of time and I just really haven't been in the mood to talk lately.

But I think I'd regret leaving, since I get out of things way too early and always regret it. I'll be around, but not as active as what I have been ~

It's okay if you don't have time! I mean none of us really have much to contribute haha we're all kinda just goofing around aren't we?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG I'M SO HONORED! YOU'RE ONE OF THE GUESTS WHO KEEP STALKING THE THREAD!! ^o^ You're so in.

omg haha I love this yes hello welcome to the misc

LOL THANKS (oh snap you're the gm omg senpai noticed me)

Glad to be here I guess owo

(I guess I'm Delta's replacement?? idk)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay if you don't have time! I mean none of us really have much to contribute haha we're all kinda just goofing around aren't we?

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg haha I love this yes hello welcome to the misc

Thank you!!

Last edited:
LOL THANKS (oh snap you're the gm omf senpai noticed me)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!!

As far as I know there is no set amount of members, you and Delta can both be a part of the group :)

LOL THANKS (oh snap you're the gm omf senpai noticed me)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!!

welcome bud

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i made a devinanart

(how do you even spell it?? and i dont even draw??)

Yo your art is nice especially since you use flipnote what the heck are you a wizard :eek:

(also hi TK)

New member, eh? Welcome to the miscellaneous! I'm kinda like the weird uncle of the group...Or something, IDK. Glad to have you around! :p

omg i love ur art

especially that piranha plant

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think u posted that pic on this board before but i dont remember
Yo your art is nice especially since you use flipnote what the heck are you a wizard :eek:

(also hi TK)

Thx guys ^^ I probably did post it here before. I love to show off my art.

And yeah I do a lot of drawings in Flipnote Studio 3D. I probably am a wizard tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

New member, eh? Welcome to the miscellaneous! I'm kinda like the weird uncle of the group...Or something, IDK. Glad to have you around! :p

yes ash you're the weird uncle xDD

btw pink I donated 40 mote tbt to the guild :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh crap did I just kill the thread?

Pfft lmao thanks

Thx guys ^^ I probably did post it here before. I love to show off my art.

And yeah I do a lot of drawings in Flipnote Studio 3D. I probably am a wizard tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes ash you're the weird uncle xDD

GUYS I'M GOING TO TALK TO DELTA MAYBE I CAN CONVINCE HER TO STAY, WE NEED THE MOM FRIEND BACK

i still havent bought a drawing tablet yet..

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i order the tablet now i'll save like 6 dollars

- - - Post Merge - - -

but what if i regret buying it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i never bought a drawing tablet either?

i also have bad art skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.