• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
20170325_193123.jpg
Here's my fav SM64 enemy boiii

I love his face cause the Grindels are like "I'm gonna get you" and the Spindel is like "today is your last"

Only one Spindel appeared in one level in one game (not counting remake). He is seriously underrated. And totally awesome.

Last edited:
View attachment 196231
Here's my dad SM64 enemy boiii

I love his face cause the Grindels are like "I'm gonna get you" and the Spindel is like "today is your last"

Only one Spindel appeared in one level in one game (not counting remake). He is seriously underrated. And totally awesome.

I always loved their faces.

Also that old TV is amazing I love giant CRT's and I wish they never advanced into HD

I always loved their faces.

Also that old TV is amazing I love giant CRT's and I wish they never advanced into HD

I know I like to think I'm stuck in the past or something:rolleyes:

I have an HDTV but the picture takes forever to get on the screen and I can't plug cables into it because it just tells to "please run channel autoscan". SO I can't play NES or Atari on it :/

CRT > HDTV

It's really fun singing along to ELO songs. Like man, I'm having the time of my life right now.

I know I like to think I'm stuck in the past or something:rolleyes:

I have an HDTV but the picture takes forever to get on the screen and I can't plug cables into it because it just tells to "please run channel autoscan". SO I can't play NES or Atari on it :/

CRT > HDTV

I'm trying to get a CRT for my room so I can play Gamecube, PS2 and SNES on it...No way I'll ever play them on an HDTV(I have my snes on my HDTV right now and it's not terrible looking but I need that experience because I was never able to experience playing SNES as a little kid on an old 90s CRT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You mean Electric Light Orchestra? Yeah they're pretty good.

I like that song Evil Woman. The chorus is great xDD

My mom loves that song. I really love Livin' Thing, Sweet Talkin Woman, Last Train to London and Telephone Line.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mega-Powers-Collection-PB.jpg

F-FOUR FULL ARTS?! <3
I need that perfect Zygarde FA oh my god my nerd is showing

Oh good I thought my Pokemon nerd-ing killed the thread again.

Nope and I'm still messing around in the pyamind xDDD

tbh I've played the pokemon card game and I don't like it. I prefer the video games.

I do have pokemon cards though. I just never use them.

Nope and I'm still messing around in the pyamind xDDD

tbh I've played the pokemon card game and I don't like it. I prefer the video games.

I do have pokemon cards though. I just never use them.

Honestly I don't play the card game much. I'd like to but I don't have the cash to get a playset of Shaymin-EXs. I'm more a collector at heart.

Last edited:
Oh btw y'all this is the picture I drew on the sidewalk this morning.
20170325_195040.jpg
I'm lovin that fire flower ^^ one of my favorite powerups

Status
Not open for further replies.