• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I really love acting. Just not in theater. As much as I'd love to join theater class I'd rather be in Studio and act there.

Besides being in Orchestra and the stupid language requirement really just take any chance of me doing it away.

God I really love acting. Just not in theater. As much as I'd love to join theater class I'd rather be in Studio and act there.

Besides being in Orchestra and the stupid language requirement really just take any chance of me doing it away.

I don't like acting in theatre either I wish some famous person would hire me for their movie or sth

Well 80% of kids I meet are in serious need of discipline, and are very over-privileged. The few kids I meet that are well rounded and disciplined are the most awesome people in the world.

But most of them are jerks. Tiny little monsters.

I honestly don't what type of kids you guys know because 90% of the kids I know aren't like that lmao. The ones I know are well mannered and nice, obviously they're still kids at the end of the day so they aren't always going to great.

If anyone can guess my favorite enemy in SM64 in 20 guesses (that includes all guesses made by everyone, not individual) or less I will give you 20 TBT :lemon::lemon::lemon:

You can make one guess, and wait for someone else to make one, and you can make another one.

Still doin this if anyone wants to take a guess and get some moneyz

Current guesses:
Mad Piano
Chain Chomp
Klepto
King Bob-omb
Tox Box
Mr. I
Mr. Blizzard

Yall got 13 more guesses:lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly don't what type of kids you guys know because 90% of the kids I know aren't like that lmao. The ones I know are well mannered and nice, obviously they're still kids at the end of the day so they aren't always going to great.

But this is the United States I'm taking about, where many people are easily offended and don't give a crap how their kids act.

Maybe it depends on where you live. I know where I am literally every kid is a terrible, spoiled, ill-mannered brat who screams, or cries, or runs around, etc. I mean, what can you do when everyone in my area has like seven kids...Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still doin this if anyone wants to take a guess and get some moneyz

Current guesses:
Mad Piano
Chain Chomp
Klepto
King Bob-omb
Tox Box
Mr. I
Mr. Blizzard

Yall got 13 more guesses:lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

But this is the United States I'm taking about, where many people are easily offended and don't give a crap how their kids act.

Is it the koopa who you can ride the shell of?

I don't like acting in theatre either I wish some famous person would hire me for their movie or sth

I mean...I just feel like it'd be too much of a do-or die thing. At least in studio you can cut and re-do the lines. I'd love to do a musical but then again I have no singing talent(or talent in general)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope.

If it helps at all, you're getting colder.

Bully?

Omg most American kids are ill mannered lil ****s lemme tell u that

Nope, but that's getting a bit warmer.

Tbh I really like that chill bully tho. (that's not the answer btw)
Chill_bully.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh god no. Amps are awful.

Last edited:
I mean...I just feel like it'd be too much of a do-or die thing. At least in studio you can cut and re-do the lines. I'd love to do a musical but then again I have no singing talent(or talent in general)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bully?

yeah I used to act in theatre....it certainly wasn't easy!! I've seen tons of ppl mess up live and they were so embarrassed afterwards. I mean...if you don't have stage fright it's not really a big deal tho ._. But I do so heh

yeah I used to act in theatre....it certainly wasn't easy!! I've seen tons of ppl mess up live and they were so embarrassed afterwards. I mean...if you don't have stage fright it's not really a big deal tho ._. But I do so heh

I don't but I'm really embarrassed to see myself acting. I hate the way I look and my voice and everything, but I LOVE acting. It's weird.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey-Heyyyy we're on page 420 ayyyyyyy

I don't but I'm really embarrassed to see myself acting. I hate the way I look and my voice and everything, but I LOVE acting. It's weird.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey-Heyyyy we're on page 420 ayyyyyyy

420 BLAZEE ITTTT

well maybe ur self-esteem is low? (no offense) like you still enjoy it but don't like seeing yourself because of confidence issues... it's kind of the same for me. unfortunately idk how to improve tht tho :/

420 BLAZEE ITTTT

well maybe ur self-esteem is low? (no offense) like you still enjoy it but don't like seeing yourself because of confidence issues... it's kind of the same for me. unfortunately idk how to improve tht tho :/

Oh it's low. VERY low. Maybe when I look older and lose weight it'll be better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Getting warmer

WHOMP

Status
Not open for further replies.