☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cooked a burger and guess what? I don't have ketchup.

What is my luck today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if you give up you can't have any snow cones

Can I have a sno-cone? I didn't give up eating.(Like I do at lunchtime. I just skip lunch because why not)

I know I disappeared for a few days without notice, but I've been under a lot of mental stress from school. Not because of schoolwork, but just the fact that it's not my last day yet.

Yesterday in PE I started aching really bad on the left side of my chest, under my arms, and my back. My mom is afraid that it could be pleurisy so I'm gonna try to go to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out. Today I fell while trying to play "ultimate hockey" and my asthma got so bad I could barely breathe. I ended up being in the nurse's office for 30-40 minutes because I felt really lightheaded from my inhaler and I was hurting from falling on the floor really hard.

So yeah. Today has been a day .-.

*On a lighter note, I started playing through Super Mario 3D Land again a few days ago, and I already have all the star coins from the normal worlds. Also, I never realized how adorable (and awesome) that tanuki suit really is.

I hope you're feeling okay now!! :c

tomorrows my bff's birthday and one of her parties (shes having another one on saturday)

and i dont have a gift for her yet

Last edited:
Jeez, looks like everyone's having a bad day :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

tomorrows my bff's birthday and one of her parties (shes having another one on saturday)

and i dont have a gift for her yet

Can you get one by Saturday? :eek:

Geez, the basement today tho.

I seen a thread i absolutely despised, but didn't start a war in it, and now the threads closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.