• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy heck I'm on my laptop for the first time in a while and it's so much better than mobile

This feels so lux

Holy heck I'm on my laptop for the first time in a while and it's so much better than mobile

This feels so lux

I wish I had my laptop right now, I'd make a third less spelling mistakes

- - - Post Merge - - -

productivity is my skill, i'll just keep spending time on the internet while drinking snapple and as i browse memes.

What is snapple

i also found some pretty good memes

- - - Post Merge - - -

now i'll be listening to sonic and go watch that one episode of spongebob where he did not finish his essay.

essay.jpg

my current essay

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do snapple make pear juice if they don't they're no good

dunno

I wish I had my laptop right now, I'd make a third less spelling mistakes

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is snapple

My laptop is basically a piece of garbage at this point. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new one over the summer though.

Snapple is a brand of juice/tea. They have little facts on the caps, but apparently many of them are false.

My laptop is basically a piece of garbage at this point. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new one over the summer though.

Snapple is a brand of juice/tea. They have little facts on the caps, but apparently many of them are false.

Oh we have a brand that does that, they call them "liddle facts" because they're on the lid ha so funny

so i wrote the introduction and half the first paragraph, this essay doesnt need to be 4th pages imo

this will be the worst and shortest essay i have ever written

Oh we have a brand that does that, they call them "liddle facts" because they're on the lid ha so funny

that's so much better than Snapple

- - - Post Merge - - -

do u guys like my signature

now everyone can see how adorable my little old lady cat is

that's so much better than Snapple

- - - Post Merge - - -

do u guys like my signature

now everyone can see how adorable my little old lady cat is

oooooo kitty

My cat is almost 11 years old.

i dont even have a cat,

we never found out if i'm allergic to them or not, so my family never got one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know there are hypoallergenic cats as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've listened to "GOTTA GO FAST!" so many times i know all the lyrics ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.