• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :) the permit test is easy in New york, it's basically a common sense test lol. Plus the DMV gives you a little booklet to review before you take it.

I had to buy my little book rip
It is common sense but some aquaintances of mine @ school took the test and there was some questions in the book... and they got them wrong w/ the right answers rip

I had to buy my little book rip
It is common sense but some aquaintances of mine @ school took the test and there was some questions in the book... and they got them wrong w/ the right answers rip

Whaat then that's the dmv's fault isn't it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Instead of a car I'm gonna buy a ride on lawn mower and hand out pear flavoured snowcones to the kids

Can I get one

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't even started driver's ed.

I know I'm such a loser right? :D

Lol no it's ok

I didn't get my license until I was 18 I think

Whaat then that's the dmv's fault isn't it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get one

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol no it's ok

I didn't get my license until I was 18 I think

Well,,,, they said it is right because it is in the book but they have to count it wrong rip

Status
Not open for further replies.