• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, time for me to take my leave, i'll talk to you guys again Sunday. Don't any of you go dying on me while i'm gone!

Have a good weekend :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd rather eat them than look at them any day

I've had lobster twice in my life and I hate ripping them apart but I love eating them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Luckily copy paste exists??? D:

Were you able to get it moved over? :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you make/print shirts? :)

Noooo! Don't go on a hiatus just because you got an infraction! I've gotten them before and I'm still here. I'm sorry you're sick though. :(

(Before anyone says anything, don't get your hopes up. I'm just here to reply to Marshal. I'm gone after this.)

I have my own personal reasons(there's a reason why I said don't PM/VM me) on why I'm going on hiatus.
Me being very sick is one of them. The infraction just confirmed that I need to disappear for a while, I'm starting to get back into my negative depressed mode again, I can just feel it in my bones.

Thank you for expressing your concern about me being sick. It takes forever for me to get better. (Another reason why I hate myself, if I ever get sick, I stay that way for weeks)

(For those who are curious, my note to you all is a couple pages back. Look for it yourself.)

For now, this is goodbye. For real this time. Please do not reply to this post. Thank you.

~Delta

(Before anyone says anything, don't get your hopes up. I'm just here to reply to Marshal. I'm gone after this.)

I have my own personal reasons(there's a reason why I said don't PM/VM me) on why I'm going on hiatus.
Me being very sick is one of them. The infraction just confirmed that I need to disappear for a while, I'm starting to get back into my negative depressed mode again, I can just feel it in my bones.

Thank you for expressing your concern about me being sick. It takes forever for me to get better. (Another reason why I hate myself, if I ever get sick, I stay that way for weeks)

(For those who are curious, my note to you all is a couple pages back. Look for it yourself.)

For now, this is goodbye. For real this time. Please do not reply to this post. Thank you.

~Delta

Goodbye..Hope that everything gets better for you.

Last edited:
I just wanted to let everyone know, and I did tell Raskell in a PM, but my work week + looking for a home is causing me to put TBT on the back burner. I will be around on the weekends a bit though!

Hi everyone, thanks for welcoming me as an (unofficial) member! :) I hope you all had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day if you celebrate it!

I just wanted to let everyone know, and I did tell Raskell in a PM, but my work week + looking for a home is causing me to put TBT on the back burner. I will be around on the weekends a bit though!

All good, I hope everythings going well c: I think we're all a bit busy right now haha

GUYS.

So I went to play ACNL, but as soon as I opened my 3DS and hit the power button AC loaded up by itself, it opened in front of my town hall and it was announced that it's morning, it saved and I came out of my house. All. by. itself.

I swear it wasn't turned on previously. I haven't been on my 3DS for at least 3 days, so if it was running for those 3 days it would've well in truly died by now and I checked the battery and it's full.

So, like, does anyone know an exorcist??? :eek: :confused:

GUYS.

So I went to play ACNL, but as soon as I opened my 3DS and hit the power button AC loaded up by itself, it opened in front of my town hall and it was announced that it's morning, it saved and I came out of my house. All. by. itself.

I swear it wasn't turned on previously. I haven't been on my 3DS for at least 3 days, so if it was running for those 3 days it would've well in truly died by now and I checked the battery and it's full.

So, like, does anyone know an exorcist??? :eek: :confused:

be scared

be scared

I am its doin me a heckin frighten fren

am-become-death-pis-friend-ur-doin-me-a-concern-6016167.png

Status
Not open for further replies.