• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
TK stands for "Third Kind"! We have 3 levels in The Miscellaneous:
Guild Master (GM) - pinkcotton
Third Kinds (TK) - Strahberri, ThatOneMarshalFangirl, and Raskell. *Some TKships are being considered for resignation.
Last but not least, Members! (M) The member list is in the first post!

Also I'm going to go review the rules now because I hadn't done that before and I almost got us in trouble lol.

I just wanna say what nice people you all are ^.^ I know I haven't been here long but I love the convos and little things we all do together! TheMiscellaneous4eva! (cringe >.<'')

I just wanna say what nice people you all are ^.^ I know I haven't been here long but I love the convos and little things we all do together! TheMiscellaneous4eva! (cringe >.<'')

Aw, back at you! I feel the same. Been here for less than a week but it's been really fun :)

Last edited:
Dear members of the Miscellaneous,

It is with a heavy heart to announce that I am leaving TBT for a while.

Got a infraction earlier this morning for apparently bypassing the censor yesterday night. Whoops.

Not to mention I'm still really sick, and it might be a fever now according to mom, aka the medical expert in the family.

..I guess that's my signal to go on hiatus.

I don't know when I will return.

..If I ever return.

Please do not PM/VM me, I will most likely not respond.

If I do not return within 30 days(4/17/17), it means I'm gone forever. Please remove me from the guild and any friend lists when that happens.

For now, this is goodbye.

~Crystal, aka SunsetDelta

P.S. - Happy St. Patrick's Day for those who celebrate it, and Happy Shamrock Day for all Animal Crossing towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.