• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, FreeHelium, much like DK and Candy, your love to your GF should be like a golden Banana.

...It better be.

He's a good guy tho...he really is ;n; he talked to me about things and introduced me to this guild T-T I hope he comes back soon :3

Eh, in my opinion it was all stupid. I don't think that people should have argued over it, or continued to at least. It was pointless and that's all I'm going to say about it. Maybe they had their reasons, I'm not them so I don't know. That's all I'm going to say about it. I hope to see everything back to normal eventually and this can all be behind us. Raskell's intentions were fine, I just think the way that it was handled(on BOTH ends) could have been better. Too bad, really, good people arguing over something so ridiculous.

BRB I have to go pick up everything in my room, we have to lock my cats in there tomorrow and they could potentially defile everything I have

Last edited:
He's a good kid, but he needs to know when to stop.

Yeah, I agree...that's what I was trying to hint to when I posted there. I think both of them should have just taken a few steps back though. Nobody should have been arguing even if someone got offended. There's no reason to here. It was definitely handled poorly, but I'm glad it stopped quickly.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree...that's what I was trying to hint to when I posted there. I think both of them should have just taken a few steps back though. Nobody should have been arguing even if someone got offended. There's no reason to here. It was definitely handled poorly, but I'm glad it stopped quickly.

Amen.
That's why I had to step in and enter Mama Bear mode when I posted in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.