☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I love subs

Eat fresh

Nah, who needs to eat fresh when you have freaky-fast delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where did all these tags about pinkcotton come from? Like there were some but did a lot more come up...?

...and why is there no Scrumf worship?

Last edited:
Nah, who needs to eat fresh when you have freaky-fast delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where did all these tags about pinkcotton come from? Like there were some but did a lot more come up...?

...and why is there no Scrumf worship?
Or gamecube worship, apart from that one tag I did

I mean I really don't care gosh that sounded really insensitive of me. Ooops

What about the pear tags smh

#pearlivesmatter

- - - Post Merge - - -

Once our teacher just didn't show up to class (this was like year 7 I think). So kids starting making houses out of desks and other normal things that 12 year olds do. Some kids even went walking around, saw the teacher we were supposed to be having and she was so stupid she just had a conversation with them and told them they better get back to class.

Last edited:
Well, I put a new one yesterday, so it might be that, but everything else was all there. I also put the i ♡ pink tag about a week ago, meaning the color. :p

Well, I put a new one yesterday, so it might be that, but everything else was all there. I also put the i ♡ pink tag about a week ago, meaning the color. :p

I see. For some reason i thought it like blew up in the tags or something.

I'm at school on the computer #savage

Tomorrow I have to go to a curriculum contest for Physics and Accounting rip mee

For some reason, I can't stand having two of the same species in my town. :/

Last edited:
Loool you'd hate my town then!
It's actually quite nice. :3

But... not sure what to think about my town...

Would get both Rosie and Kid Cat if it wasn't for this problem. :/
W.Link and Chief as well.

"Pink is the mom friend" makes me crack up every single time I see it xDDD

Hey, I'm alive. :D

So I found an old Gamecube at my mom's boyfriend's old house(we were setting up a spot to bury my cat next to where his dogs were) and it had a copy of Smash Bros. Melee in it. Because I had got my Gamecube from dad's(It's the cool silver one which is way better than the purple one) we decided to take it home. Melee is a good game. I never played it before, but man, is it solid.

Captain Falcon is like amazing. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.