• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
This e3 was a complete joke. Am I dreaming right now?

I personally think it was the opposite of a joke.

SMO

KIRBY

METROID

YOSHIII

HOW COULD THEY HAVE GONE WRONG??? (well besides not adding in AC lol)

I personally think it was the opposite of a joke.

SMO

KIRBY

METROID

YOSHIII

HOW COULD THEY HAVE GONE WRONG??? (well besides not adding in AC lol)
Odyssey does look amazing, I'm not going to lie.

And when AC eventually does come out, Mario and Rabbids might not be a bad option for me to pick up. I think we will get a direct in either late September, or early October.

Last edited:
Odyssey does look amazing, I'm not going to lie.

And when AC eventually does come out, Mario and Rabbids might not be a bad option for me to pick up. I think we will get a direct in either late September, or early October.

Yep, lets' keep hopin for the best boi :rolleyes:

So I impulsively bought a Leif collectable because it looked too cute x.x considering buying Lobo too

Nintendo gonna have me broke af because everything for the switch looks soooo good. Arms looks awesome, SMO looks awesome...and I didn't think I'd find interest in any of these games. But the h y p e is real omg :eek:

I'm only gonna post here one more time. SunsetDelta, I thought we were friends but I guess we aren't. Thanks for ruining my night. <3

..and this thread isn't going to get us anywhere, either.

Just to clarify, you were all given a final warning not to come here to discuss drama in other threads, yet you chose to ignore that. Whilst we do encourage users to interact with one another, with what happened today, this is a prime example as to why cliques like this shouldn't exist. I understand that you have since gone on and made a chatroom or whatever, off-site, and I don't have a problem with that, which is why I think it's best this thread stays closed. You've already been vocal about how you've made this chatroom since you're not hindered by the forum rule restrictions, and this thread was already on it's way out anyway, there really isn't much point in keeping it open.

If you would like to continue this "group", feel free to buy the Start A Group Add-on from the forum shop, as hopefully the large price tag may make a lot of you seriously reconsider how you conduct yourselves here, but until you can prove that you're capable of maturely using a group thread, please don't ask the staff if you can remake The Miscellaneous, or any additional groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.