☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved LM, though I still haven't beaten it like 3 years later xDDD

I have LM Dark Moon for the 3DS. That was actually the first 3DS game I ever got, on the day it was released. The hype was real. Got it before I even had a 3DS xD

I've gotten the (minus a few coins) highest score possible on Luigi's Mansion. I've done it like twice, do you know how many times I have to reset the thing to actually get it right?

100%-ing my Gamecube games is like a personal tradition now. It's like taking my childhood to a whole new level and learning things I never knew were possible. XD

EDIT-Oh man, I remember going crazy about Dark Moon! I think it was my seventh or eight game...My first 3DS game was OOT 3D.(I also got the Anniversary edition of Four Swords and Link's Awakening DX on the eshop!). Shorty followed By Starfox 64 3D. I was obsessed with that game throughout all of 5th grade. XD But I remember enjoying Dark Moon in my two playthroughs. Not as much as the first but I still liked it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

-pats your head-
It's okay. You're like Mike Wazowski. A good monster.

Last edited:
I'm going to go abandon ya'll now. Cya'll later!

same:rolleyes:

I got important real life work to do that I desperately don't want to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've gotten the (minus a few coins) highest score possible on Luigi's Mansion. I've done it like twice, do you know how many times I have to reset the thing to actually get it right?

100%-ing my Gamecube games is like a personal tradition now. It's like taking my childhood to a whole new level and learning things I never knew were possible. XD

EDIT-Oh man, I remember going crazy about Dark Moon! I think it was my seventh or eight game...My first 3DS game was OOT 3D.(I also got the Anniversary edition of Four Swords and Link's Awakening DX on the eshop!). Shorty followed By Starfox 64 3D. I was obsessed with that game throughout all of 5th grade. XD But I remember enjoying Dark Moon in my two playthroughs. Not as much as the first but I still liked it.

I'm not like a really big gamer so I really can't say I've ever complete a game 100% except those old PS2 spongebob games I used to play... oh, and Luigi's mansion dark moon xDDD

I've never even beaten super mario 64 100% (i know I'm disgraceful lol)

I'm alive
(Raskell how could you start a controversy without me :( )

Do any of you have a cat that adores you? My cat is so precious. His name is Orange. :blush:

Last edited:
Do any of you have a cat that adores you? My cat is so precious. :blush:

YES YES YUEESS my cat is my everything I love her so much ;n; here she is <3

DSC_2032.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.