• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
all you 'Muricans talking about snow, how about yall come to Canada? Specifically Cape Breton, where we get like 400 cm of snow each winter!

I think Ohio offers the perfect amount of snow for me. About 6 in a year, sometimes more, and sometimes none.

Is anyone in the guild older than I am?

I think not, you have the honorary title of guild elder

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a minimum age you have to be to join Bell Tree Forums? I didn't notice one when I signed up but forums typically have an age requirement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a minimum age you have to be to join Bell Tree Forums? I didn't notice one when I signed up but forums typically have an age requirement.

I'd say there isn't, but a maturity filter is definitely a must

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm the official guild elder :p

I don't think there is an age requirement. I haven't heard about anything like that here so I'm assuming there isn't one. You could ask the staff though.

I'm the official guild elder :p

I don't think there is an age requirement. I haven't heard about anything like that here so I'm assuming there isn't one. You could ask the staff though.
If we ever met up id challenge you in Mario Kart 64 and F-ZERO X :p

Status
Not open for further replies.