• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Rosie wants to move, should i let her go, meaning i could get both Erik and Drogo down the road, or let her stay?

Aw.
What's so bad about Beau? D:
Do wish his eyes didn't make him look drunk though.

Guys, Rosie wants to move, should i let her go, meaning i could get both Erik and Drogo down the road, or let her stay?
Let her.
That way she can move into my town. XD

Not sure.
Personally would keep her, but if you like either Erik or Drago, then that's on you. :eek:

Aw.
What's so bad about Beau? D:
Do wish his eyes didn't make him look drunk though.

I just have a lot of Lazy villagers that I like so he's low on my list. Don't hate him or anything, just don't see why he's top-of-tier-1 material

Yep, I'm a huge anime fan (lol yis am weeb fight me)

I used to be into anime a lot more. Now I only like, like 3. Basically any NICO NICO NIIIII garbage really annoys me. I want more actual memorable things like Cowboy Bebop or FLCL. It feels like it's all been lost. :/

I used to be into anime a lot more. Now I only like, like 3. Basically any NICO NICO NIIIII garbage really annoys me. I want more actual memorable things like Cowboy Bebop or FLCL. It feels like it's all been lost. :/

Cowboy Bebop is my second favorite anime ever

omfgg I'm cosplaying as NICO NICO NIIII for an anime con in a few months LOL

Maybe I should just reset and not wait to drop off all my stuff...

What am I saying?! That'd be a waste of everyone's time they took to help get my house together!

Hurry up and drop your first mixtape

Nah first I've gotta make a tribute album to Pat Sajack and Vanna White, because surprisingly there's no fanart or tributes. You'd think Wheel of Fortune fan-art would exist but nope. I'm going to do an all-acoustic Pat and Vanna tribute, THEN delve into the rap field and drop the mixtape.

Status
Not open for further replies.