☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last warning that you will all receive. Despite being told not to discuss bans here, you have continued to do so. I can understand that you may not have all seen the post, which I'm fine with, as you all stopped shortly thereafter, but that does not mean you can then go onto private message staff members asking further questions about something you have been told that we do not disclose.

Whether or not this message was decided upon collectively as a group, or was done unknowingly by the choice of an unnamed individual - though whatever the case is irrelevant - this is still not something we have ever allowed, especially after you have been told not to, and anyone who does so from now on will receive a warning or infraction, depending on the circumstance.

This also extends on to using this thread as a way to send messages from banned users, and allow them to still communicate on the forums. You are more than welcome to talk to banned users off site, but do not come here and post messages from them on their behalf. This is something that applies site-wide, and not just in this thread.

I want to make this very clear that as we have been kind enough to let you use this thread as an unofficial group, this is the last warning you will receive on this manner, and if you are unable to follow our rules when we ask you to, this thread will be locked indefinitely.

Wow, we just got a mod in here. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner...

Got it Jake, hopefully this is the last time it's ever brought up.

With that said, goodnight everybody!

Yay!
Got a new avatar and sig! :D
Probably will change it later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No.
The spoiler doesn't have the "egg" pic. :3

I got yelled at for having a signature that's too tall.

But when I made my signature, after countless resizing of the picture, it finally wasn't telling me it was too tall.

But then a staff member comes in and says "hey yo sig is too tall bruh" and you're expected to know exactly how tall 250 pixels is on any given computer screen.

Idk I'm getting a really bad vibe from this site for some reason .-.

But when I made my signature, after countless resizing of the picture, it finally wasn't telling me it was too tall.

But then a staff member comes in and says "hey yo sig is too tall bruh" and you're expected to know exactly how tall 250 pixels is on any given computer screen.

It doesn't look that tall though...

I'm pretty sure that if you get an image off like google it'll tell you it's dimensions but I have no clue how you'd know on a normal computer screen. Either way, that sucks. :/

But...It's 200 pixels tall?! Is it the spoiler tag? I don't see anything wrong with the spoiler tag hiding it.

Last edited:
It doesn't look that tall though...

And when I was making my sig pic short enough it continuously said it was too tall, and I had to resize the picture multiple times so it would let me put the picture in there.

And it's still too tall.

Idk I just fixed it (removed the picture that I drew... didn't really want to do that.) If they try to tell me that it's too tall again idc if I get an infraction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure that if you get an image off like google it'll tell you it's dimensions but I have no clue how you'd know on a normal computer screen. Either way, that sucks. :/

But...It's 200 pixels tall?! Is it the spoiler tag? I don't see anything wrong with the spoiler tag hiding it.

I have no idea cause I've seen people with spoiler tags that have really tall pics in them and they can keep those.

And when I was making my sig pic short enough it continuously said it was too tall, and I had to resize the picture multiple times so it would let me put the picture in there.

And it's still too tall.

Idk I just fixed it (removed the picture that I drew... didn't really want to do that.) If they try to tell me that it's too tall again idc if I get an infraction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no idea cause I've seen people with spoiler tags that have really tall pics in them and they can keep those.

Hopefully it stays this time then. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.