☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am like the master at procrastination .-.

Sameeeee...I should really be writing out my reader's portfolio thing I have to do thats due friday, but oh well. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

then again you must be replying to your thread with 7 paragraph responses

I just get lost in the writing, man...:cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, 2 pears left...Let's do this, I've got power...I've got the touch...

YOU'VE GOT THE POWEEEERRRRR

Last edited:
...jeez I poof for like 30 minutes and bam 900 more pages lmao stop typing so fast ; A ;

(also to those who said the sig is pretty like 30 pages ago , I say thank you ❀)

...jeez I poof for like 30 minutes and bam 900 more pages lmao stop typing so fast ; A ;

(also to those who said the sig is pretty like 30 pages ago , I say thank you ❀)

Yeah, this place blew up recently...It's kinda funny to be honest, joining here at less than 100 pages and then just...Boom. It explodes.

My class is done I'm going to get lunch now #blessed

- - - Post Merge - - -

I use this thread like twitter

For shame...
I mean IDRC I use this thread as complain about school and back pain so I have no right to talk

Also I like how it's lunch for you yet it's like 10PM for me.
Timezones are fun.

Last edited:
Time zones are fun

I don't even know what I want for lunch help

I don't even eat lunch, I save my cash. A penny saved is a penny earned after all. ;) And a calorie not gained is a calorie lost. If I have the time to eat like some toast for breakfast I will so lunch doesn't even matter.

Also thanks for the pear compliment, I'm working hard to get the last two I need.

Last edited:
Sushi, Asian noodle and crap pizza everything

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol wot

Our lunchline is whatever garbage they have or the snack line, which is just cheese based foods. It's all variants of bread with cheese. And cookies, the cookies are nice. We also have vending machines but it's either gross Mountain Dew energy drinks, those stupid Izze Fusions whatever those are, teas(Which are alright) and diet soda.

Like...

Why diet...

So I've just been put on a medication to help with anxiety/depression/panic attacks, and the doctor said it may cause nausea and vomiting for the first week.

So this is gonna be fun .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.