• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an american thing, where, much like a prison, you go up and they give you some terrible food because the American lunch system is trash

- - - Post Merge - - -

18 more TBT, 18 more TBT, come on, I can do this

OOH NOW IT'S 15!!! :D

Here you go ^^ 15 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest I think I need some kind of sleeping pill. Maybe, I don't know, I need to see doctors on a lot of things...I think I have some kind of sleeping issue though.

My left eye's failing too.
And my knees are really bad. So is my back.

My god am I unhealthy?!

The american school lunch system is taking a toll on your health it seems

It's an american thing, where, much like a prison, you go up and they give you some terrible food because the American lunch system is trash

- - - Post Merge - - -

18 more TBT, 18 more TBT, come on, I can do this

OOH NOW IT'S 15!!! :D

Ew we all just bring our food and if want to buy we can order stuff from the canteen

Yeah, the only ones that help me are ibuprofen(If I take like three which I don't think is safe?) and Benadryl. My antibiotics helped make this ear infection I had go down a bit but I'm still recovering from it. I've been partially deaf in my right ear for weeks now. Pills hardly work for me and I really have to go all placebo and tell myself that my pain's going to go away(I'll take some ibuprofen and then go to sleep telling myself this.) -sigh- Medicines...They're such a pain.

Indeed. Ibuprofen does help with headaches, cramps, etc. Doesn't change the fact they're obnoxious, though.

Ew we all just bring our food and if want to buy we can order stuff from the canteen

Is that what they call a cafeteria in Australia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're the best. Two gold stars. Now you have two. That's like unheard of.

Now I'm kind of scared that I'm slowly dying or something and I'm too scared to see a doctor. Oh god am I going to die early?

Nope. I believe in you too hard.

I got two gold stars I feel so special rn ^^

Last edited:
WHAT THE HELL TBT SHOP I HAVE MY 39 TBT. I DON'T HAVE INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

Okay off to brewster's to go earn one whole TBT

we call the food spots canteens in Canada too

Update on the lunch situation I have a hot chocolate

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is that what they call a cafeteria in Australia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope. I believe in you too hard.

I got two gold stars I feel so special rn ^^

Not really, there's so seats. I mean in some canteens there is. But it's just like a shop with basic food and drink. Like a little deli almost. School canteens rarely have seats.

WHAT THE HELL TBT SHOP I HAVE MY 39 TBT. I DON'T HAVE INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

Okay off to brewster's to go earn one whole TBT

you may have earned one more tbt but here's another just for the gold star lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'm gonna go fall asleep watching the Office. Gotta get up tomorrow at 6am for school (although I'll probably end up sleeping in for 20-30 min like I usually do).

Bye bye yall ^^

I'll be back in like half an hour if anyone's staying around. Just...Thank you all for letting me reach the top of the Pear pole. The top tier pearsant. I feel so grateful all of you have helped me through this. ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'm gonna go fall asleep watching the Office. Gotta get up tomorrow at 6am for school (although I'll probably end up sleeping in for 20-30 min like I usually do).

Bye bye yall ^^

Cya, I bet I can sleep less than you. :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bye bye yall ^^

See ya :)

I'll be back in like half an hour if anyone's staying around. Just...Thank you all for letting me reach the top of the Pear pole. The top tier pearsant. I feel so grateful all of you have helped me through this. ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cya, I bet I can sleep less than you. :cool:

I'll still be around! (I have to catch up on blog entries anyway RIP me)

Marshal made everyone but Stitches, Cookie, and Chief say "sulky". DX
And then Twiggy made him say "cheepers" once her catchphrase was returned to normal.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that this needed to be said, as it should be common sense, but you should not come to this thread to complain about other threads, or members behind their backs. If you have an issue with another member here, whether it be by how they present themselves or how they have behaved towards you, either send them a PM and leave the drama out of the public eye, or contact a member of staff.

Using this thread to interact with each other and become friends is fine, but cliques like this are not something that should happen to this extent, especially when they encourage others to break rules. Once you go to another thread to complain about something, as you can all see from the thread in question, everyone from the clique will go in to target a specific user, and "defend the honor" of one of their friends, and it just causes unnecessary drama and spam that we don't need.

This is an ongoing issue that we have noticed here every time there is a somewhat controversial thread, and it needs to stop. This thread will be locked for a period of time whilst I clean it up (and hopefully you finally get the message), but once this thread opens up again, if there is anything like this again, it will be locked, permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.