• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_biting_pear_of_salamanca_by_ursulav.jpg

Look at this Beauty.​

I'm still laughing at this, who even makes this type of art.

I don't know....but their work does not go unappreciated.

Yeah, I'm convinced it's a portrait of my grandmother or something

Beautiful

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know I don't get how you Americans do the weird date thing where you put the month first. That's just unnecessarily confusing.

Beautiful

LOL she's a miracle of nature

How did [whoever found it] even find this art? What's the artist's name? Is this a series? I have so many questions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanted to change my username to "lemon" or "softlemon" because that was my old tumblr url. I wonder if there is some scary lemon art out there for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beautiful

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know I don't get how you Americans do the weird date thing where you put the month first. That's just unnecessarily confusing.

Honestly I agree. It is confusing. It makes much more sense to go in order of date, month, year.

LOL she's a miracle of nature

How did [whoever found it] even find this art? What's the artist's name? Is this a series? I have so many questions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanted to change my username to "lemon" or "softlemon" because that was my old tumblr url. I wonder if there is some scary lemon art out there for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly I agree. It is confusing. It makes much more sense to go in order of date, month, year.

IMG_7053.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.