• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I carry my 3ds a lot.

As a matter of fact I've already put 3,000 more steps on it today.

I would always sneak it to school from 8th-9th grade. Always got those play coins for my Pokemon Dream Radar.
I miss the days when I used to have those 40 minute breaks in 8th grade so I could play stuff like Pokemon at school...I would do it anyways during class, I was a good student. :D

all my steps are from shaking my 3ds, i know i shouldn't cause that damages them or something

Nah, I did it all the time and my 3DS died from something completely unrelated.

I almost want to perform an autopsy on that 3DS...If only I can get that one screw off.

Who was the idiot who made everyone in the Hey Ya video scream and totally ruin the song?

I would always sneak it to school from 8th-9th grade. Always got those play coins for my Pokemon Dream Radar.
I miss the days when I used to have those 40 minute breaks in 8th grade so I could play stuff like Pokemon at school...I would do it anyways during class, I was a good student. :D

I'm a senior and I still do that lol

No one says a thing :3

I'm a senior and I still do that lol

No one says a thing :3

I did it all the time but I'm too scared to since my DSi and every Pokemon game except my 3DS ones(You know, the gen 4-5 games where every Pokemon I've had since I started, my nuzlocke team, and all my legendaries were on) were stolen. Yeah, not gonna make that mistake again. I don't need that heartbreak in my life.

I almost want to perform an autopsy on that 3DS...If only I can get that one screw off.

Please don't. My dad took my DSIXL apart to fix the mic (and it was DEEP in there) and he completely ruined the system. I can guarantee taking it apart won't fix it.

Man I really loved that DSI. It was a SMB 25th anniversary edition ;-; rip
Looks exactly like this---->
orig_5255_1_1297280297.jpg
except mine comes on for a split second and then shuts off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did it all the time but I'm too scared to since my DSi and every Pokemon game except my 3DS ones(You know, the gen 4-5 games where every Pokemon I've had since I started, my nuzlocke team, and all my legendaries were on) were stolen. Yeah, not gonna make that mistake again. I don't need that heartbreak in my life.

I'm introverted but a toughie so no one messes with me. They tried that in 8th grade when I first went there and that didn't work out too well.

I can see how that would happen though. There are definitely a lot of jerks at school. There's just not very many at mine i guess.

Please don't. My dad took my DSIXL apart to fix the mic (and it was DEEP in there) and he completely ruined the system. I can guarantee taking it apart won't fix it.

View attachment 196659

Oh don't worry, it's just my old one that doesn't even turn on that I'm trying to do an autopsy on. It's not like I'd risk my New 3DS's life.

View attachment 196659

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm introverted but a toughie so no one messes with me. They tried that in 8th grade when I first went there and that didn't work out too well.

I can see how that would happen though. There are definitely a lot of jerks at school. There's just not very many at mine i guess.

I think I know who did it though...It had to have been the one kid who knew it was in that one part of my backpack. Who else would it have been, I mean, who's gonna snoop everyone's backpacks in a gym class?

- - - Post Merge - - -

taking it apart really isn't worth your time.

LET ME HAVE MY FUN

I like taking stuff apart...Don't ask, blame my Lego-based childhood.

I think I know who did it though...It had to have been the one kid who knew it was in that one part of my backpack. Who else would it have been, I mean, who's gonna snoop everyone's backpacks in a gym class?

- - - Post Merge - - -

LET ME HAVE MY FUN

Is it bad that i was one of those kids?

- - - Post Merge - - -

LET ME HAVE MY FUN

My younger brother has a lego addiction

Last edited:
Is it bad that i was one of those kids?

Well I mean it depends on if it was when you were 14 or when you were like 6.

Because this happened to me last year, I mean, kids don't know what they're doing a lot of the time, I stole tons of stuff, not from my friends, but legos from my cousin who didn't really care(EVERYONE HAD THE COOL PIECES BUT NOT ME). When you do it nowadays that's just low, y'know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My younger brother has a lego addiction

save him

Well I mean it depends on if it was when you were 14 or when you were like 6.

Because this happened to me last year, I mean, kids don't know what they're doing a lot of the time, I stole tons of stuff, not from my friends, but legos from my cousin who didn't really care(EVERYONE HAD THE COOL PIECES BUT NOT ME). When you do it nowadays that's just low, y'know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

save him

i have like $5k worth of legos

i have like $5k worth of legos

Yeah, I've got about 3K worth depending on how it's sold. I almost sold all of them but I'm not sure if I'm going to just yet. I kinda want to make some fantasy medieval stuff and then call it a day, but who knows. I don't know if I have the patience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh can someone explain why all 3ds's break at only the hindges?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have a palcace pets lego set.

the one that came in those super tiny boxes

Because hinges are evil. All of my DS's that broke except the first 3DS had hinge issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.