☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik had a dream last night that he had to take part in an epic hockey session....inside of a sauna.

My brother had a nightmare about the Trix rabbit once. XD

Last edited:
I got tacos after school I'm such a happy person rn:blush:

Aw, man, I love getting tacos right after school. It's just a nice feeling. :D

Today was...quite a day at school. It ended great, my teacher said that out of everyone who had to act in this mini-project we were doing, I acted the best out of all of his classes. Everyone loved me, too. I feel special. :blush:

But you know, having someone try to instigate fights and smashing my arm on these giant metal bars wasn't fun. Oh well. School was pretty nice.

Aw, man, I love getting tacos right after school. It's just a nice feeling. :D

Today was...quite a day at school. It ended great, my teacher said that out of everyone who had to act in this mini-project we were doing, I acted the best out of all of his classes. Everyone loved me, too. I feel special. :blush:

But you know, having someone try to instigate fights and smashing my arm on these giant metal bars wasn't fun. Oh well. School was pretty nice.

Glad you had a good day (for the most part) :)

I almost got hurt really bad in PE today (again) but luckily I was being extra stealthy and cautious today so I narrowly survived floor hockey.

Other than that I think the day went pretty well. I've been sort of addicted to doing physics work for some reason, but I guess that's good preparation for my major in astrophysics.

Glad you had a good day (for the most part) :)

I almost got hurt really bad in PE today (again) but luckily I was being extra stealthy and cautious today so I narrowly survived floor hockey.

Other than that I think the day went pretty well. I've been sort of addicted to doing physics work for some reason, but I guess that's good preparation for my major in astrophysics.

I broke somebodys wrist playing floor hockey once not purposely i swear

Last edited:
Hi, friend! ❀
Feels good man, I missed TBT D':

(I have a ton of blog entries to do now RIP {might do a Recap Entry filled with all the days I've done while I was on hiatus.})

Also I have 2 towns now! I reset my old cycle town, didn't need it anymore. Here's the map!

Genji and Kabuki fit the towns idea, you should keep them

I broke somebodys wrist playing floor hockey once

Ooooh. Most I've ever hurt a kid was accidentally stabbing this guy in 8th grade with a pencil. He was really overdramatic about it. He lied on the floor and started going "Aaaaahhhh". I don't think I even punctured his skin...Of course it was a complete accident, I don't stab kids.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, friend! ❀
Feels good man, I missed TBT D':

(I have a ton of blog entries to do now RIP {might do a Recap Entry filled with all the days I've done while I was on hiatus.})

Also I have 2 towns now! I reset my old cycle town, didn't need it anymore. Here's the map!

Ooh, nice map! :p

It's funny though, like, a few days after you finally got the perfect layout of yours, I ended up resetting my town...I don't think I took too long because I wasn't really patient enough to deal with Rover and his twenty questions, but I ended getting something...Okay? I guess it was pretty good, a lot of people liked it from when I posted it. It still isn't as good as my first town, which I deleted like an idiot.

Hey, they're giving away amiibo cards to people in Canada, eh?

...I live like ten minutes away from Canada do I count? ;w;

Genji and Kabuki fit the towns idea, you should keep them

Oh, I don't have them yet.
I only have Drago's card, the rest of the villagers I'll have to either adopt them on this site, or get lucky through plot resets and/or when I build the campsite.. >.<

I just started Seikaiju yesterday.. my starting villagers are Axel, Vladimir, Flora, Vesta, and Naomi. Unfortunately, none of them fit. Bah.

Status
Not open for further replies.