☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man I haven't been on Tumblr in a while. I got really sick of it during election season. I'm there for the cute scenic pics not the uninformed opinions of 13 year olds

Yeah, when it's in the more artistic portion of it, it's great. But then you get to certain parts of it...Ugh. My first experience with tumblr was terrible. My very gullible ex told me that this girl was "really depressed". So, you know, she sounded convincing. But then she all of a sudden started going out with some nurse who's 7 years older than her living in her house, the same night they get mugged, then the nurse dies of brain cancer that was "never diagnosed", and then suddenly she was transgender out of nowhere.

She ended up saying she did it all for attention. I knew something was up then.

My ex's blog is literally the uninformed opinions of a young teenager. She's very easily influenced I guess. It's one of the most depressing things I've seen in a long while. Like...Have some fun and stop worrying about politics 24/7. It's not healthy.

Last edited:
Yeah, when it's in the more artistic portion of it, it's great. But then you get to certain parts of it...Ugh. My first experience with tumblr was terrible. My very gullible ex told me that this girl was "really depressed". So, you know, she sounded convincing. But then she all of a sudden started going out with some nurse who's 7 years older than her living in her house, the same night they get mugged, then the nurse dies of brain cancer that was "never diagnosed", and then suddenly she was transgender out of nowhere.

She ended up saying she did it all for attention. I knew something was up then.

My ex's blog is literally the uninformed opinions of a young teenager. She's very easily influenced I guess. It's one of the most depressing things I've seen in a long while. Like...Have some fun and stop worrying about politics 24/7. It's not healthy.

Good God that's...excessive.

Yeah really. My biggest issue with Tumblr is the "if you don't agree with me 100%, you are the scum of the earth" mentality. Especially because there are SO many impressionable kids/teens on there. It's a terrible place for a discussion. But it is a great place to find art/artists.

#ReasonsToHateTumblr

- - - Post Merge - - -

Henlo people. I am up playing smite on my computer rip

Last edited:
Good God that's...excessive.

Yeah really. My biggest issue with Tumblr is the "if you don't agree with me 100%, you are the scum of the earth" mentality. Especially because there are SO many impressionable kids/teens on there. It's a terrible place for a discussion. But it is a great place to find art/artists.

Exactly. I feel like they're always telling you to keep an open mind in regard to people's opinions. Yet really if yours differs from theirs it's automatically wrong and you're a bigot.

I remember when there were like 20 people on this thread.

Now I'm all alone on here .-.

If anyone can guess my favorite enemy in SM64 in 20 guesses (that includes all guesses made by everyone, not individual) or less I will give you 20 TBT :lemon::lemon::lemon:

Last edited:
If anyone can guess my favorite enemy in SM64 in 20 guesses (that includes all guesses made by everyone, not individual) or less I will give you 20 TBT :lemon::lemon::lemon:
Wait, so I get 20 guesses? :eek:
Goomba
Bowser
Pokey
Thwomp
Koopa Troopa
Big Fish (Bub)
Wiggler
Lakitu
Spikey
Bomb-Omb
King Bomb Omb
Bully
Big Bully
Chain Chomp
Snowman
Penguin (Racer)
Chuckya (Big purple thrower)
Amp
Mad Piano

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if I only get one, then the Piano?

Ya get one. And unfortunately it is not the piano xD

You can guess again after someone else makes one guess :lemon:

Last edited:
Exactly. I feel like they're always telling you to keep an open mind in regard to people's opinions. Yet really if yours differs from theirs it's automatically wrong and you're a bigot.

Yeah. If you question something or just plain out don't agree with it you're either automatically a bigot or a "special snowflake SJW." Keeping an open mind is great. Tumblr just isn't the place to do it. Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya get one. And unfortunately it is not the piano xD

You can guess again after someone else makes one guess :lemon:

Chain chomp!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, it's been so slow the past few days :(

Chain chomp!

Really close. He's my favorite in the series overall but not in SM64. I think they messed him up in that game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. The only thing he is useful for is taking Mario's hat off so I can look at his funny hair xD

King bomb omb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Big thanks to Flare for posting a list of them all because I would not have known them otherwise lmao

Don't worry guys I'm still alive! I'm really busy with college stuff at the moment and I don't have much time to be on here alot ;-; but I will keep checking in and stuff when possible :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also ahh I'm so close to getting all my dreamies >w< I just need one more!

My 3DS yet again broke. :/

Damn chip on the top right suddenly fell off.

Probably won't be playing for a while. DX
Will have to reset my town unfortunately.

I really liked the town map...

Least it has a warranty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.