• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just laughed really hard at this post. A kinky sex dungeon? WTF? XD

It was like an actual location in Denver, CO that you can go to or something lol. I didn't click on any of the links but that's what the descriptions made it sound like.

I came in like a wrecking ball (literally). I got control of every thread (again).

Last edited:
It was like an actual location in Denver, CO that you can go to or something lol. I didn't click on any of the links but that's what the descriptions made it sound like.

If anyone is curious, I live in Denver and I'm an adult so I definitely clicked it. Very low key. Interesting things you can learn about your area on the internet!

If anyone is curious, I live in Denver and I'm an adult so I definitely clicked it. Very low key. Interesting things you can learn about your area on the internet!

Hahaha what do you know!

Nope lol. I just stayed up. I slept for one hour from like 9 to 10 am but I've been up since.

I slept for one hour too. Other than that, no sleep... and I feel fine. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.