• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Free Original Villagers - All Villagers Available including Welcome Amiibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! I don't mind to pay any amount of bells but I have not finish cycling her, I still can get her??

If you haven't finished cycling, I just realized, you can not get her back. :/ If you finish cycling, I'll gladly give you her.

I need to adopt Felicity, Fang, and Teddy as soon as possible. Let me know when you're available.

Hello, do you have at your disposal marina, apollo, agnes, ed, rodney or samson? If so, i would like one of them, the one that is easier for you to get

I'd like to get lolly and Francine but I need to kick some villagers out first

Sorry but what is tbt? I looked it up and nothing..

Hey there! So TBT is our currency on this forum. If you look at your name you'll see bells. Kinda like ingame you earn those with posts and selling ingame items and other ways. TBT is just the abbreviation. I'll link you to the most helpful page I can think of

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?64715-The-Bell-System-Beginner-s-Guide

Hopefully that helps. And if anybody hasn't said it yet, welcome to Bell Tree <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back