• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Free Original Villagers - All Villagers Available including Welcome Amiibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
could i possibly get lucky, goldie or cookie depending on whoever's most easiest available? thank you!! ^___^

looking to adopt maddie the peppy dog

gave away all my bells before hiatus oops

Hi! Could I get Canberra? I've really wanted to have her around. I can wait as long as you need, since I need to clear out a villager first. Thank you.

Uh guys I'm not trying to be rude but it's been clearly said a bunch of times that BigJoe hasn't been active in a long time yet yall post here like Mindless People. D:

Of course, he could return, but idk if he would give yall the villager.

Last edited:
BigJoe hasn't been online in about 6-7 weeks. There's no use in posting on this thread when he' s offline and overwhelming him with requests.

People are gonna post regardless of his inactivity. They see the possibility of a free villager and post anyway.

Everyone, as you can see this user hasn't logged in to the forum in quite a while, so please make your requests in the Looking For Thread instead. Also, please don't tell others if they can or can't post in threads. Instead, it would be better to use the report button so we can look into it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back