Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Anyone know of some really special dream addresses? I'm looking for towns that are unique and interesting. I love The Great Brain's and Athelwyn' s towns, so well thought out and amazingly clever! What else is out there along those lines?

I love visiting creative dream towns, so your suggestions are appreciated!

Anyone know of some really special dream addresses? I'm looking for towns that are unique and interesting. I love The Great Brain's and Athelwyn' s towns, so well thought out and amazingly clever! What else is out there along those lines?

I love visiting creative dream towns, so your suggestions are appreciated!

Oh, wow, thank you! :D:D:D Your own town is one of my favorites, as are The Great Brain's. One of my other favorites that has been updated for Welcome Amiibo belongs to Amy of A Forest Life. (She's on TBT, I think, but I think her username is different.) Her town is Cit?lune - 4F00-001F-FSE6, if you haven't seen it yet! I feel like it's a well-known town, yet I've never seen it in a video or anything.

Both of your towns are also very impressive. Tarzan girl has some great ones too.

Merry- 4D00-0022-8818-A home alone themed town
Holiday- 5E00-0032-C142- A Mary Poppins dream town
Pixley- 4B00-0031-42F3

Last edited:
5B00-002C-0FAA st. grey

just go its amazing. i got so much inspo from this town its crazy beautiful. its theme is girly and cute but also modern

Both of your towns are also very impressive. Tarzan girl has some great ones too.

Merry- 4D00-0022-8818-A home alone themed town
Holiday- 5E00-0032-C142- A Mary Poppins dream town
Pixley- 4B00-0031-42F3

Oh, yes! I agree--Tarzan Girl's are amazing, too!
(And thank you!!!)

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the five towns you all suggested. Thanks so much!

If anyone has some more suggestions I'd love to do some more dreaming.

I think my towns are fairly nice if I do say so myself. Impressive wise, I think Cat Isle is better, it is a modern town with streets and stuff. Let me know what you think if you visit, my DAs are in my signature.
I also made a full dog town called "Dog Park" if you are interested. :blush:

has anyone seen a good Harry Potter themed town with a current dream address?

My town is not impressively themed, but I did make a pretty cool Westworld themed house that I am very happy with.

My favorite town is Wayfield, 4F00-0023-63E9. It's a small, country-like town with a great path layout, impressive PWP placement, and cozy characters/houses with a cute back story. And one of the few DA that are updated in the early morning hours, which fits the town so well. Although, I think it was even earlier before they updated it for WA, still a nice atmosphere though.

I'm disappointed in all the towns here. Most of them are mediocre.
Check mine out 5D00 003C B4A0

Absolutely no need to put other's works down, if you're going to use these forums please refrain from such comments.

That said, I just recently visited Mayor Ichigo's town of Meadow. The dream address is 5F00-0010-A4F7 :] My DA is also in my signature if you'd like to visit. I just finished a majority of the landscaping and am pretty proud of it ^^

Back