What's one thing you absolutely loathe?

When people tell me to respect your elders, yet if I understand correctly, to earn respect you must give it. If you're rude I'll be twice as ignorant back, this is more so aimed at strangers. I was shopping in Tesco the other day when an old lady budged passed me to grab something from the shelf, there was no need for it really. It wouldn't hurt to say excuse me regardless of what age you are, it's as if they look down on me because I'm younger.

People who don't listen to you when you speak but expect you to hang on their every word :/

The way I look.

But seriously I absolutely despise children. They're all loud and annoying and so full of energy that I just can't stand it. And then once they hit middle school they become the most self-centered brats in town. Bleugh.

Last edited:
The way I look.

But seriously I absolutely despise children. They're all loud and annoying and so full of energy that I just can't stand it. And then once they hit middle school they become the most self-centered brats in town. Bleugh.

Don'''ttttt hate yourselffff.

BUT same, though. There's no more discipline in the world so that = brats.

when people chew loud/with their mouth open

being alone, but also not being left alone when i'm too overwhelmed and annoyed

When twelve-year old kids on miiverse or other such things boast about how "depressed" and "lonely" they are when in reality they have no idea what actual feelings of loneliness and depression actually are. (And really just want attention). It's really uncool to me when people do that.

Last edited:
I loathe only two things
1: feminists, and this is coming from a girl but seriously the only people being opressed are white men, who do you think cleans up after the feminists protests honestly!
2: people judgeing things they know NOTHING about

Last edited:
People who don't understand mental illnesses and criticize people who have it. If a person suffers from mental illness when their twelve someone will say something like "you don't understand what true sadness is" its really ignorant and just because you didn't experience it when you were that age does not mean people that age cannot experience such problems.

People who make ridiculous generalizations.

People who victimize other people when they aren't victims at all, your a problem.

Adults who bully children.

Adults who should be mature enough to ignore "complaining" children if they annoy them that much.

People who group miscellaneous types of people who associate themselves with a certain movement or group into one and make them out to be a bad people when in reality they aren't. E.g Feminists, there are radical feminists, people who want women to have more rights than men and feminists who want equality between men and women (the definition of feminism, you know that thing which brings meaning to a word). Its rude to put two groups of people into one, especially if they differ in targets and its unfortunate enough that non extremists have to deal with ignorant criticism.

Last edited:
People who patronize me because I don't like sports. Seriously, I'll be in PE with these people treating me like I'm a child or an idiot because I'd rather read a book than kick a soccer ball.

I really hate being ignored. So much so, that I feel extreme rage where I start crying or shaking.

Back