• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's one thing you absolutely loathe?

I almost absolutely loathe the people who judge and assume things of others.

I almost absolutely loathe the people who judge and assume things of others.

So you loathe everyone? We all assume things/judge each other, we don't even realise it sometimes because its natural. You have assumed things of people and judged people several times and so have I, so I don't know why you would loathe people for doing something which is natural.
People who do it constantly are different though.

I loathe people who kill for fun.

I LOATHE when people leave a false rating!! I traded cards with someone and though they left a positive rating, they said I did not protect the cards at all, which is a blatant lie, I put their cards in one of the pack you receive new amiibo cards in with paper wedged between both sides. Now I'm scared people are going to not want to trade with me because they think I don't properly package the cards and don't care. :(

I loathe the Clintons. Chelsea, Bill, Hillary are all...

Last edited:
I loathe the Clintons. Chelsea, Bill, Hillary are all...

187iqq.gif.cf.gif

I hate Bill Clinton too.

Last edited:
wait did you say you hate people who judge but then judge three people
lol what

He did not judge them, he said he hated them.

Though it might be impossible to hate someone and not judge them, if I understand you correctly.

I also dislike the Clintons:rolleyes:

Watching my friends not live up to their potentials and do stupid **** to negatively affect their lives is quite loathsome

Watching my friends not live up to their potentials and do stupid **** to negatively affect their lives is quite loathsome

Same. I have a friend whom I have known for about 9 years, and I don't want to sound condescending but I'm the best friend she has. Her other friends say mean things, are disrespectful to their parents, do whatever they want, swear all the time, do drugs, etc. and she chooses to hang out with them more often. I am a straight-A student in HS and I am getting a full ride to the college of my choice. I really wish she would at least look at the path I've taken, and see where it has taken me,

Oh, and she's one of those people who loves to play on her phone all the time. That's another thing that really grinds my gears.

When people are too busy on their phone to see where they're walking.

People smacking their food and also people who claim to hate or dislike other people but you always see them talking or hanging out, or when someone bad mouths their friends to other people

When people sing the theme song for Steven Universe.

Back