• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's one thing you absolutely loathe?

People with bad breath. I'm being dead serious here...it seriously bugs me because my sense of smell is like ridiculously good (I guess to compensate for my horrible vision lol) and I hate it when people who obviously haven't brushed their teeth in the past decade try to talk to me up close. No thanks pls buy some Crest and mouthwash and actually use it for once SOS good bye.

Being unable to find a transparent avatar.

When someone acts like the problems people are going through are a contest. (For example: 'When I was a child x traumatic event happened to me.'
'Oh yeah? Well, when I was a child x, x, and x traumatic events happened to me.')

Obviously it can vary, but that's the gist of it. I dunno. People need to realize that it isn't a contest.

Another thing I loathe are those people that act like the cure to depression/anxiety is exercise and nature. Nah, my dude. That's- that's not how it works at all for many people. Others, yes, that stuff might have been a key to helping them, but it wasn't the 'cure'. Some people need medication and some people need to go at their own pace.

I also loathe is people chewing loudly or with their mouth open, especially if it's in a quiet area. It makes me gag for some reason??

I don't believe in hatred, but if I absolutely had to choose, it would be passive-aggressive, patronising individuals who are not willing to recognise your ability to think or feel.

Back