• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

If the town could be in another biome...

SaviorSword

Protoss Dark Templar
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
May Birthstone (Emerald)
In every game, it's a foresty grassland which is nice but could get stale at times. Deep rain forests would a nice change of pace for some. If ya feel bold, ya could have a town in a desert! Mountainous areas or more beach like areas are also possible choices as well.

I might be forgettin' other possible biomes in the world, but was just a few I could come up with. If I could pick another biome, I would pick a less mountainous and more steppe area without a lot of bodies of water around. Sure that might cause me issues to fish for ocean fish, but I'll have less water to deal with. Also houses wouldn't have to change a whole lot to accommodate for the change from the default biome.

Which biome would ya like yar town to be in?

I would want the land to look like it was carved off the side of a mountain by the Incan civilization.

The-Incan-civilization_-Machu-Picchu-in-the-Andes-Mountains-of-Peru-1.jpg

I've actually had dreams of animal crossing having layered towns. XD

Last edited:
I would want the land to look like it was carved off the side of a mountain by the Incan civilization:

-snip-

I've actually had dreams of animal crossing having layered towns. XD

Wow, that would be absolutely stunnin'! Though high up in the mountains would mean ya won't be able to get fish of any kind. :p
Anyways, I really like that mountain crave'd town idea!

New Leaf *could* be altered by having several islands to visit with Kapp'n giving a list of destinations at the dock. Each island with a different climate and/or elevation to visit. Nah....that would just add complexity to a game that is best kept simple.

Last edited:
New Leaf *could* be altered by having several islands to visit with Kapp'n giving a list of destinations at the dock. Each island with a different climate and/or elevation to visit. Nah....that would just add complexity to a game that is best kept simple.

Different biome islands?! How did I not think of that! That sounds like a grand idea!

yeessssss. I've always wanted a ski resort so we can have eternal winter activities just like the summer ones!

I would love for my town to be in a tropical rainforest! It's abundant with live, plants, and trees! Many beautiful species in the forest, so I would love that in my town. Also my paths would go well with it too! I think in the tropical rainforest biome, more species will spawn, and rarer ones will be more common. It would be the same with rivers too! It would be very cool. Also, grass wouldn't die, and it would rain often. :blush:

I'd like something tropical, something with Sims 2: Bon Voyage vibes, or snowy mountains with ICICLES AND CAVEs and special PWPs for the terrAin you picked. It'd definitely give players more ways to customise their town and play with themes.

I would love a thick jungle with hanging vines, exotic flowers, and realistic weather for a jungle. (no winter) I could have only gorilla and monkey villagers. Maybe even some colorful birds like Keaton.

i actually really like the normal environment, a temperate forest with deer, bear, and wolf villagers is excellent imo! which gives me a new town them idea, rip my 5 other towns i havent finished!

I think having something like the layout in HHD would be really neat, have a dessert area, a few little islands, beach area, a snowy hill area an empty grassy area, and then a town hub city center kind of place. It would make it so much cooler to be able to visit the different areas of the town instead of it all just being the same.

it'd be cool to have a more tropical biome tbh like a rainforest

tho what i want even more would be even more unique maps. sure all towns are different bc of rocks and river and all that but idk it would b cool if we had more variety

i rly miss the split level stuff we had in cf, it was rly cute tbh.

The only problem with biomes is simply, depending on the location (such a mountainous region), how would you catch certain bugs and fish? How would you catch ocean fish if you're up in a mountainous area?
All worries aside, I'd love to live in a place around a monument, such as ancient Greece's Delphi

I hate it when people say that Animal Crossing should be kept very simple. It's already simple enough imo, it shouldn't become too simple. Personally, I would love to have a forest town (New Leaf technically didn't have this as it was more of a clifftop) or a bay with a giant beach (my town's name might get you to know why).

Back