Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

Bossblitz

Mayor of Outlite
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
I did at one point. I got tired of it and cut it all down because back then I didn't know you could also use flowers to prevent bamboo growth (I never really tried anyways). One and a half years later and I think I've got the perfect spot, so I might try again, who knows.

I think it's nice, I'm planning on using a bit in my garden I think but not a ton because it can get too much too fast.

I have it in my Zen theme town, Vista and I have it in a small area in my fourth town, Flora.

I let it spread through my town. Trying to go for a Bamboo Village kind of thing. Still trying to get Zen PWPs.

I let it spread through my town. Trying to go for a Bamboo Village kind of thing. Still trying to get Zen PWPs.

My brother started playing recently. When I told him to be careful with the bamboo because it'll take over his town he was excited!

As for me, I have some in the contained area between my event plaza and cliff. It's not going anywhere :cool:

I have bamboo in my town, when I see it it makes me want to plant more. I think it is so pretty and can really make an area unique.

Due to how it spreads like weeds, I'd say that bamboo is an invasive specie to any New Leaf town.
I don't have any because of how much grief they'll cause me and my town theme won't fit with'em.

I don't have any bamboo in my town right now, but when I get more zen pwp's i'll probably plant some. I wanna keep it contained though.

I have bamboo trees in the little zen area and near the picnic area in my first town. In my second, I have them near the bus stop. I try to keep them at minimum because I feel like they only look good (having many) if you're going for a zen or forest theme.

Back