• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you re-set a town you love if...?

Not if I loved it, no. I would buy a second copy of the game and start a new town though

^^^Same. If it was something I put a lot of work into and stuff I'd probably buy a second copy and work on a second town, and just update the town I loved's dream addy so people could still enjoy it, that's my plan with my current towns so that once they are finished and there's nothing else really to do I can still update the dream addy and let other's visit and enjoy my hard work. =]

Since I came back to playing I've been thinking about restarting my town I used to play all the time, but every time I got to the point of selling to Tom Nook I just couldn't do it. So yesterday I decided to give my mayor a haircut, fix my paths that got ruined while I was cycling, rearranged the flowers I wanted to keep and sold the flowers I hate ( pansies and cosmos ). I also chopped down all my fruit trees, I used to love having fruit all over town but now I don't.

Now my old town is pretty again and I no longer want to restart it. :) I just need a lot of bush starts and saplings to make it perfect again!

I just bought a second copy for this exact reason. It is refreshing and now I love my first town even more!

Nope, I wouldn't reset. No point in getting rid of all that hard work, unless something extremely traumatic happened. That's what having a second town is for. When you get bored with one town, just play the other. :p

Never! I mean I do have so many other town tdeas I wanna try, but getting rid of my first town would just be heartbreaking

I couldn't reset a town that I love. I still regret resetting my two cycle towns, and I didn't even love them.
Like Jackfrost, I have ideas for, like, five other towns, but I would just make myself wait until I could get a new copy.

I'll probably just take a break then think it over but there's a big chance I'll buy another copy to make a new town instead of deleting the current.

i'm more likely to just stop playing. it usually gets better once i give it some time and pick it up again after a while. i definitely could never reset town i've put a lot of work into/unlocked things in. i'm too impatient to go through that again.

I would never reset a town that I love <3 All the memories would be ruined and all my happiness would be gone. XD I can still haz som fun with it. :lemon:

If it feels like if yar in a rut with yar town that ya "love", then ya truly don't love yar town enough.

Back