Would you re-set a town you love if...?

Not if I loved it, no. I would buy a second copy of the game and start a new town though

^^^Same. If it was something I put a lot of work into and stuff I'd probably buy a second copy and work on a second town, and just update the town I loved's dream addy so people could still enjoy it, that's my plan with my current towns so that once they are finished and there's nothing else really to do I can still update the dream addy and let other's visit and enjoy my hard work. =]

Since I came back to playing I've been thinking about restarting my town I used to play all the time, but every time I got to the point of selling to Tom Nook I just couldn't do it. So yesterday I decided to give my mayor a haircut, fix my paths that got ruined while I was cycling, rearranged the flowers I wanted to keep and sold the flowers I hate ( pansies and cosmos ). I also chopped down all my fruit trees, I used to love having fruit all over town but now I don't.

Now my old town is pretty again and I no longer want to restart it. :) I just need a lot of bush starts and saplings to make it perfect again!

I just bought a second copy for this exact reason. It is refreshing and now I love my first town even more!

Nope, I wouldn't reset. No point in getting rid of all that hard work, unless something extremely traumatic happened. That's what having a second town is for. When you get bored with one town, just play the other. :p

Never! I mean I do have so many other town tdeas I wanna try, but getting rid of my first town would just be heartbreaking

I couldn't reset a town that I love. I still regret resetting my two cycle towns, and I didn't even love them.
Like Jackfrost, I have ideas for, like, five other towns, but I would just make myself wait until I could get a new copy.

I'll probably just take a break then think it over but there's a big chance I'll buy another copy to make a new town instead of deleting the current.

i'm more likely to just stop playing. it usually gets better once i give it some time and pick it up again after a while. i definitely could never reset town i've put a lot of work into/unlocked things in. i'm too impatient to go through that again.

I would never reset a town that I love <3 All the memories would be ruined and all my happiness would be gone. XD I can still haz som fun with it. :lemon:

If it feels like if yar in a rut with yar town that ya "love", then ya truly don't love yar town enough.

Back