Old Eggs
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
How do your parents treat you? Both of my parents have always been laid back about everything and sometimes I wish they would have tried harder and set restrictions, but I guess that could have been up to me. But still as a kid you rely on your parents. I shouldn't have been allowed to have a laptop and 3DS with me at all times when I was 11 now that I look back on it lol

How do your parents act around you?

My mom was overprotective and my dad and his family were horrible. He's a better person now but I don't visit him much.
My mom is more laid back, that's because I'm older and I live in a nice neighbourhood now.
My dad's wealthy and my mom's broke. My dad doesn't do anything for us unless we're at his door, it's like out of sight out of mind.

Last edited:
My Mom is pretty caring and friendly and we're best friends, I've never met my biological father.

Last edited:
My dad was pretty much the human embodiment of Mr. Krabs. Besides him being super cheap he didn't know how to be a dad so he neglected me in hopes I'd turn out better that way. He was strict as well but since he neglected me a lot the strictness never really came out. Knowing his intentions now, I think he was trying to be a good dad.

My mother however, she is abusive as all heck. I could go on forever but she did let me get away with everything and exposed me to horrible things in the process. We all lived together and my mom was the one who really parented me ( I use that term loosely ). Now it's just my mom and idk, not a good parent.

I think it's best to be strict but not so strict and sheltered that your kid has a heart attack when exposed to the real world, ya know? Letting your child run the house is a huge no no as well.

My parents are the most companionate and loving human beings. Growing up we had a lot of structure, my mom wanted to make sure since my dad worked shift work.

I find once I moved out I became a lot closer with my parents

Meh. I don't have a dad but my mom had been pretty chill most of my life, hence why she never caught wise to my depression/anxiety and stuff, and still doesn't believe I have mental problems... but she's kind of a ***** now? Like I'll try to talk to her but she always turns it into a fight for no reason, like totally unprovoked. I'll be like "Hey momma what's up?" or anything and first she's all normal and then out of nowhere she'll just lash out for no reason, it's really the reason I avoid her these days which is really hard when I live with her, and the only time she's not *****ing or yelling at me about something she's offloading her work stress on me and venting constantly. Just wish maybe at some point she'd ask how I am or something... it's like I can't talk to her. At least I have my sister whose really been my psuedo-mom most of my life to go to...

My mom is amazing and chill. My dad is too but I never spend time with him.

I'm not close to my parents at all because they didn't raise me.

My dad spends most of his time asleep, or gone who knows where. Sometimes he talks to me, but the conversations are really shallow and he usually only answers with one word answers. Sometimes he is friendly, but it is rare. Most of the time he just ignores me. He has a bad temper and I am scared of him. Every once and a while he takes me to see a movie.

My mom is friendlier and talks more, but she's got something wrong with her so I don't like to be around her. She has no filter so she just says whatever she wants and she doesn't care. Like one minute you'll be talking to her and she'll be the nicest person you ever met, and then two seconds later it is like a switch has flipped in her head and she'll start yelling at you and insulting you. She will also insult strangers for no reason. She says terrible things and just acts so stupid sometimes so I don't like to be around her much.

Last edited:
My parents both taught me very well. They would guide me in the right direction when needed, taught me how to respect and show kindness towards others, but gave me freedom in my social life. A mix between discipline and responsibility is the right way to teach kids, in my opinion.

I'm an only child and my parents had me a bit later on in life so I feel like they've been fairly cautious with regards to raising me. I wasn't a bad kid growing up, but they never really disciplined me very much in situations that I think most other parents would have, and that's kind of led to me becoming a bit of a lazy person. They never pushed me to take up any hobbies or sports either, I guess because they were afraid of being overbearing, but I kind of wish they would have. That being said, they've always done their best for me and we have a very close relationship too I think, which I'm more than thankful for

My parent and I are extremely supportive of each, we have our ups and downs because we both have depression but we will always each other.

She hates that I intimidate her boyfriend, am I scary? I wasn't aware of this?

My mom is strict which drives me crazy sometimes but I can tell she loves me and she does a lot for me to show it. My dad is not strict at all, which I like, but he's usually very aloof towards me and my mom, which frustrates both of us. However, they have been married since before I was born and are not abusive at all. Neither smoke, drink, or do drugs, something that I'm very grateful about. My parents gave me a pretty decent childhood too, so I can't complain.

theyre ok. they used to yell at me, expect things of me, complain about me and try to change me a Lot when i was younger. they arent bothering me like that anymore because my therapist and i have let them know that that makes me more suicidal lol

they're honestly two of the best people on the planet and if i'm even slightly as nice as they are then i'll be content

they're honestly two of the best people on the planet and if i'm even slightly as nice as they are then i'll be content

Well seeing as how you are one of the nicest people, I would say you are doing a great job!

My mom's the definition of a controlling, helicopter parent. On top of that, she mollycoddles me. She also forces her religious beliefs on me. When it comes down to it, she treats me disrespectfully and she caused me a lot of issues. I don't like my mom even the slightest to this day. My dad other the hand, he's somewhat strict and controlling but he's not as much of a helicopter parent like my mom. Unfortunately, he does mollycoddle me as well, but it's more subtle than my mom. He gives me space and lets me live my life according, so I'm a lot more closer with my dad than with my mom. He treats me well, but he does baby me if he can get away with it. I became a lot more self-efficient and independent as I got older because my parents wanted to keep sheltering me.

my dad is gone, but i have a really close relationship with my mom. we talk on the phone every day and text throughout the day. she's been immensely supportive of almost everything i've ever done. i'm cutting her hair on sunday (my first time ever giving someone a haircut, send help)

my parents are the best people in the whole world and i love them a lot! we aren't close to my parents' families and i've never had any super close best friends so my parents are kind of my parents, extended family, and closest friends all at once. my parents are quite strict in the sense that i'm not allowed any social media (which kinda bugged me but i don't really care now) and parenting in general but not that you wouldn't expect??? but as people, they're pretty chill and i love being around them. we're all a pretty bizarre bunch and we're content in our own small family bubble. we don't really argue that much, think we only had like one argument last year??? basically they treat me well (they kinda spoil me and my brother a bit), and i love em

Back