• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Unoriginal Gabi moving out next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakfastpants

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Gabi is moving out next week on the 3rd if anyone is interested. She has different furniture pieces at her house and new phrases and changed her outfit to the Work Shirt hehe. :blush:

Last edited:
Can I have her please? I have an open spot ready (or I at least hope so until next week) :)

I do. So how are we doing this?
First time doing something like this so I got no clue XD

Ok so I know this totally isn't my thread or trade, but I may as well explain how villager trade happens. You'll enter the other user's town, once you two exchange friend codes. When youn arrive, you can go to Gabi's house in the village. There you talk to her, and she'll say she has nowhere to go, as long as you've never had her in town before or there have been 16 move outs since she's been in your town. Basically, you just tell her to move to your town. And then you're done, since it's a giveaway. Of course arranging a time is probably the best way to go about trading. I usually do. And it seems breakfastpants will get her in boxes whenever it's best. Ok bye, enjoy Gabi she's super cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back