• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

last day of winter!

I'm so relieved that green grass is coming back again.. I'm tired of seeing the same white color over and over again! I can't wait!

I had TT'd to move someone out in my other town, just a few days forward and omg I can't tell you how happy i was to see GRASS, I am super stoked for this drab snow to go away, because I have my town blocked off I kept having a snowball in front of my door on the pathless tile there and it was driving me bananas! And I am looking forward to finally seeing how my house looks all together, because I bought a new roof and exterior stuff during the snow so I don't really know how well it all matches yet...

i'm so tired of winter and the gyroids, i haven't had my new town in spring and i'm excited to see what it looks like

I'm happy to see the grass again too! I feel more motivated to landscape in any other season than winter.

I felt that this winter has been really quick. I'd thought I would've got tired of the snow by January, but things have flew by so quickly in the past three months that I just haven't thought too much about the snow. I'll be missing the igloo campsite, though.

I'm happy to see the grass again too! I feel more motivated to landscape in any other season than winter.

I felt that this winter has been really quick. I'd thought I would've got tired of the snow by January, but things have flew by so quickly in the past three months that I just haven't thought too much about the snow. I'll be missing the igloo campsite, though.

The igloo campsite is the best part of Winter, that and the cedar lights cause that's too dang cute

I already time traveled to the green grass because I couldn't stand seeing the snow anymore... it feels so good to be looking at the pretty green color rather than the dull white.

I've already prepared by changing to my summer paths!

I love it when winter comes, but I love it even more when it goes away. lol

So excited for spring! My town looks horrid in winter and all my inspiration for landscaping it goes away :( Feels like it has been so long!

really happy snow is leaving soon! half an hour left! snow clearing up should be a holiday in the next game haha...

I love that the grass is coming back. I'm in the process of re-pathing my town, and the coming of spring definitely helps with that. It just looks much nicer!

I cannot wait to see grass in my town!
I started in January, while snow if fun through december, by the end of Jan and through february im getting sick of it!

Cant wait for spring!

Yay! I can't wait! I started playing in January, too^ so I've never seen my town without the snow!

I hadn't played in a while, so when I finally logged back in and saw the snow, I was so excited! But now three weeks later i'm sooooo sick of it! I'm g;ad I didn't have to play through the whole thing!

I am sooo happy!! I didn't think I would make it but the time has come. All in my town will rejoice! :D

Back