Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
Today (or tomorrow depending where you are) is the last day of winter in the game! This is the first time I survived through an ACNL winter without time travelling so I'm very excited :D Who else is happy to welcome spring? Anyone still wish winter was longer?

I am sooooooo excited!!!! Goodbye snow! Hello green grass!

There should be a holiday to celebrate the meltin' of the accurse'd snow for this game.
The GameCube game had a holiday for the first day of snow, so why not a day for the snow melt?

I'm super excited to see the snow melt away. It might actually make it a little easier to landscape, with the bushes and things.

The happy feeling when you load the game for the first time after the snow melts is unexplainable. Everything looks fresh and colorful again.

someone said that at 6 when the snows supposed to leave you can still see some of it but its blended in with the grass. is that true? or does grass just appear?

someone said that at 6 when the snows supposed to leave you can still see some of it but its blended in with the grass. is that true? or does grass just appear?

If you had built a snowman (any of them) the day before, you can see them sitting on the grass melting away. lol

Last edited:
Spring arrived a day early and it's beautiful. When I started my main town I set it one day ahead so holidays/ events didn't land on real life ones. Put my Sanrio sneakers on and a cute Spring dress. I did take the shoes off for awhile to walk slowly thru the grass.

What!!? I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me.
It's my first Spring in ACNL so I'm really excited! :D

I'm so excited to see green! <3 My town looks so drab with the white snow everywhere :( I can finally start working on my town wholeheartedly! The ugliness of the winter was just bringing me down since my patterns didn't match at all with the snow. Anyway, just sooo excited!

Back