• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

nevermind. (lol plz don't hurt me lol)

Last edited:
Let's try and be civil and put past games in the past. I'm really hyped for this and think it could be a great game, people don't need to start getting heated before the game even starts.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

We currently need one more player to start the game. As long as we get them today or tomorrow, roles will be passed out tomorrow afternoon if this is filled by then, and we will begin. We will start the game tomorrow, January 27th at day/night start time (8:00 eastern) if these conditions are met. I will be adding in AKAs momentarily since I'm sure some people will be called different names. If I mess up who you are (lots of name changes since I've been away), let me know I'm an idiot and I'll fix it. If you don't see an AKA next to your name and you want me to put one, let me know.

We currently need one more player to start the game. As long as we get them today or tomorrow, roles will be passed out tomorrow afternoon if this is filled by then, and we will begin. We will start the game tomorrow, January 27th at day/night start time (8:00 eastern) if these conditions are met. I will be adding in AKAs momentarily since I'm sure some people will be called different names. If I mess up who you are (lots of name changes since I've been away), let me know I'm an idiot and I'll fix it. If you don't see an AKA next to your name and you want me to put one, let me know.

come onnnnnn one more person!

Can you put "White" for my aka?

Typing "Whiteflamingo" must be annoying. XD

Back