• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

I literally just got home... but I need to do work. Not like I will be too helpful anyway though

Typiig this on my phone, but in case the third mafia is found after I die, and the game continues, then there are Two possibilities.

1. There is a fourth mafia member. This possibility is infinitesimally unlikely, but still possible

2. There is a serial killer, this possibility I consider to be far more likely

If there is a serial killer,it's either Endless or Toadsworthy. Endless, as he was blocked last night, could still feasibly be SK, as that would explain the kill count. Toadsworthy could possibly be trying to cover being a serial killer and hide that by claiming the shot on Jacob(though why he would shoot Jacob, idk).

I don't think though that there is more than three mafia or an serial killer (Since Endless and Toads read town to me). I'm leaving this as a just in case

(though why he would shoot Jacob, idk).

UH because I'm great at picking mafia out, duh?
I have been vigilante two times already and each time I killed a mafia member!
that has t account for something

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a much better vigilante than roleblocker

UH because I'm great at picking mafia out, duh?
I have been vigilante two times already and each time I killed a mafia member!
that has t account for something

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a much better vigilante than roleblocker

No, I meant as SK

No, I meant as SK

If i was serial killer, I would've given up way before this point... I couldn't function on a mafia team that one time, let alone make decisions for myself
when does night end?

If i was serial killer, I would've given up way before this point... I couldn't function on a mafia team that one time, let alone make decisions for myself
when does night end?

Curry should lock the thread in 20 mins, then make the day post an hour after that.

Here's my thoughts on what should happen tonight

I inspect glow/seroja
White blocks who I don't inspect
Endless busses me with someone else
GetLucky protects White

I severely doubt that Trundle is mafia, but if both me and White get town results on glow and seroja, then it's Trundle(thank you endless for pointing out Heyden's death post). This plan is just to insure that me and White can report our results

I hope this works btw

Back