Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

@Heyden is an explanation really required? Endless claimed with no counters. Sure it could be faked but it won't sit well if they are the real pr.

As for why Tom? Due to the fact that everyone was indeed talking about how strange he has been playing. I also didn't really have any scum leans at the time so yah...

Now if you excuse me I want to turn my attention to get lucky and white. I want to know what are your reads and if you can explain them please.

So Lucky and White are your scumreads, or do you just wanna hear from them? AFAIK Lucky was the one who started on Tom in the first place so idk why you would target them, I can understand White though bc she's been floppy with getting her point across. I just don't buy your reasoning atm eh

Tbh I just wanna hear their opinions I am not saying they are scum I wanna see their trains of thought and Ness who else should I have thought of as scum? As I said I didn't have any other reads at the time.

Tbh I just wanna hear their opinions I am not saying they are scum I wanna see their trains of thought and Ness who else should I have thought of as scum? As I said I didn't have any other reads at the time.
Do you have any thoughts on anyone now that Tom is dead? Anyone who pushed too hard, or anything???

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you could take a random jab at who the mafs are who would you say?

So you agree to what I said then, You voted for them purely because of what others were saying?

And let me phrase that a bit differently: what do you think of White and Lucky? Because if you don't have a shred of suspicious towards them, why did you bring them up?

@ Ness yes then I agree. I bring them up because I want to see where people's heads are now that tom is dead. I think that asking the people that I find null first will allow me to organize them into the right places.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to clarify: I find white and get lucky null atm

@ Ness yes then I agree. I bring them up because I want to see where people's heads are now that tom is dead. I think that asking the people that I find null first will allow me to organize them into the right places.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to clarify: I find white and get lucky null atm

Alright then, so you clearly don't have a read for either of them. If that be the case, who do you scum read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Throw me a bone here primal. Give me something, anything. You're not giving me much to go off of right now.

Kay here it is: All gut feeling for these random jabs: I am going to put my scum leans on dolby and apple. I want to make myself clear: These are not 100%. heck not even 80%. But better than nothing. I wanna reread and see if they had any prior interactions this game.

You know, those tags are kinda mean. I'm off to bed now, I'll post during day tomorrow.

Can we not interrogate patently obvious town please.
Not obvious to me. He might be new but he's done little to nothing, his posts being almost all filler or questions, and his behaviour just seems off. Just a nudge really, new ppl tend to slip by quite easily, not bc he's easier to tunnel

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know, those tags are kinda mean. I'm off to bed now, I'll post during day tomorrow.
*pat pat*

Since I wasn't here for the lynch I would like to say farewell Tom.

And for everybody who is questioning my behaviour/posts, I can assure you that most of them are mistakes! XD I've had a headache this week but I didn't want to be modkilled or something so I tried my best to still play, that's why I was silly.

I thought Tom was third party or mafia, I was thirdleaning. To whoever asked.

Damn it, Tom was town. The guy focused a lot on small things like the third parties and flavor roles while avoiding posting while being on. It might have been only a citizen role that we lost, but that still wittles down our numbers against the mafia by way of towns best weapon against them (the lynch).

As for my reads, I'll do that in the evening when I get home from school, not going to bother going through over a hundred posts at 3 AM. Historically in mafia, I don't post full lists of reads as it has been difficult for me to do. That's why I usually put my focus on one or two people.

Kay here it is: All gut feeling for these random jabs: I am going to put my scum leans on dolby and apple. I want to make myself clear: These are not 100%. heck not even 80%. But better than nothing. I wanna reread and see if they had any prior interactions this game.

I'm not sure why you are scum leaning on me when
1) I was the first person to town read Tom and continued to defend him until his "slip".
2) I have contributed more to this game than half the people here. Just going to mention that of my original reads, I am 1 for 1.

Since I wasn't here for the lynch I would like to say farewell Tom.

And for everybody who is questioning my behaviour/posts, I can assure you that most of them are mistakes! XD I've had a headache this week but I didn't want to be modkilled or something so I tried my best to still play, that's why I was silly.

I thought Tom was third party or mafia, I was thirdleaning. To whoever asked.

keyword here is most. This could be a slip.

keyword here is most. This could be a slip.

?

Not every post I made was a mistake you know, that's why I said "most"

- - - Post Merge - - -

The things you guys are questioning were misunderstandings, other posts were lacking info and had barely any insight.

zzz

tbh I find it more suspicious on the people that didn't vote Tom as he seemed like nothing but scum esp in the last hour before lynch

zzz

tbh I find it more suspicious on the people that didn't vote Tom as he seemed like nothing but scum esp in the last hour before lynch

do you genuinely believe that was a slip?

do you genuinely believe that was a slip?

If that's directed at me, then kinda yeah. I just feel like white flamingo is trying to take advantage of being seen as noob town, given their post earlier.

If that's directed at me, then kinda yeah. I just feel like white flamingo is trying to take advantage of being seen as noob town, given their post earlier.

Why are you so concerned about me? This is my first game of mafia and of course I'm going to make mistakes.

Did I get your role right or something? Is that why you are after me?

Back